Epilogue: ..Moving Back..?

When you and Saltbaker came back from a walk with your baby, your parents where waiting outside of your home, you were curious as to why they were standing there so you rushed over there but still being careful with your baby and Saltbaker followed behind you..

When your parents noticed you running carefully up to them, they didn't do anything but seem sad and you got sad and questioned why they were sad, they didn't want to say then you see everything out right on the front door, you realised you were moving back to your original isle.

Saltbaker was confused and you let go of the stroller and fell on the ground crying, Saltbaker ran over to you and started comforting you, but when you told Saltbaker that you were moving back to your first isle, he was heartbroken.

------------------------------------------------

When you decided to get up, your brother was waiting by the boat while your stuff was already in the boat, you gave Saltbaker your last kiss and he did the samething, while your mother had put up the stroller and into the boat. You were deciding whether to go with your family or stay with your fiance', so you were cradling your infant then you gave her to Saltbaker and entered the boat.

Saltbaker was crushed to see you leave, he thought a perfect marriage was coming soon then hearing you were leaving ruined the plans, the boat was about to leave when Saltbaker put his foot on it you were surprised as well as your family then he told you he wanted to marry you, you tried to convince him that you needed to move back but he didn't listen and he handed his infant to you.

"Can you at least do it for our kid?" asked Saltbaker, begging and showing tears.

"When were you going to marry me?" Y/N asked.

"Today, but then I hear your moving so why not now?" replied Saltbaker, taking his foot off the boat and kneeling down with a ring box, you saw that he had your favorite jewel attached to the ring and you loved it.

You got up and you made your mother take your baby while you ran up to Saltbaker and giving him the hug, while you were crying happy tears, but you got up and your mom gave your baby back.

"We don't have enough money to care of you and the expensive products here." said Y/N's mother.

"Your mom actually started buying expensive food, and we ran into debt, so we have to move back home. And since your gonna get married, we have a week until we get a notice that we should move back." said Y/N's father, putting his finger under his nose like Goku from Dragon Ball.

------------------------------------------------

After a bit of talking, your mother took you to the clothing shop and you tried on some bridal dresses, when you couldn't decide you went back to looking at you found the perfect dress and you immediately tried it on, when you came out of the dressing room your mother looked at you and decided it was the perfect one to wear.

Though you still wondered if you chose to leave, but you don't answer it and Cuphead heard what you said and he immediately told Saltbaker, Saltbaker was surprised and a bit pissed off your told him to not see you but he didn't listen and he opened the door and scared you when he hugged you.

"Bah! Saltbaker?! What're you doing here? It's bad luck to each other." Y/N said, but he didn't listen and he pulled you into a tango.

"Hush, I don't care, all I want is you.." Saltbaker said, putting his hand on your ass.

"Saltbaker, we can't." whispered Y/N, but he lifted you up and onto the dresser.

"What's stopping me from loving you? Your not pregnant anymore... Right?" Saltbaker said and questioned.