Chapter 58: Night Out

After what happened yesterday and the following week, Y/N has been seemingly uncomfortable, Saltbaker has no idea why though. But he did figure a way to make her less comfortable, and that's by taking her out on a late night date or night out! Y/N thought the idea was good, but she said great because she can finally wear her night out dress, just for this one or more occasions!

"Oh, isn't this wonderful Saltbaker? Just you and me, out on a date! Kinda reminds me of our- um, honey moon.." said Y/N, putting on blending makeup.

"I do agree Y/N my baby, just you and me all alone, we can hangout or go see a movie or something else entirely!" agreed Saltbaker, buttoning up his suit.

When Y/N turned her head to face Saltbaker, she thought that him in his suit was cute or maybe handsome, but she loved him even more! Though when Y/N does get done putting her makeup on, Saltbaker's waiting by the door waiting for Y/N..

------------------------------------------------

Y/N walks up to Saltbaker and he puts his arm out for her...

"Ready to go darling?" asked Saltbaker, Y/N blushed through her makeup.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be baby!" replied Y/N, kissing Saltbaker on the cheek revealing a kiss mark~!

Y/N and Saltbaker's daughter peered from her room- more or less actually the door- and she walked up a bit behind Y/N and Saltbaker, they were surprised that their daughter was up..

"Mommy, daddy where are you going?" asked Maribelle, she isn't supposed to be up at this hour.

"Oh sweetie, me and your dad are just going out for the evening, we- can't find sleep.. So we're just going out for a bit. We'll be back, I promise!" replied Y/N, kissing her daughter on the forehead.

"Can I come with you? I can't sleep either.." asked Maribelle, showing bags under her eyes.

*Oh no... She has insomnia doesn't she? Or was it just a nightmare? Either way, she needs to go back to bed..* thought Y/N.

"Sweetie.. You can't come with us, you need to sleep.. Your gonna get up early or late, depending on how long we'll come back." said Y/N, she was simply saying 'no'.

"Pwease?" begged Maribelle, she was bringing her begging eyes back- puppy dog eyes, that's what their actually called!-..

------------------------------------------------

When Y/N and Saltbaker finally reached a decision on whether or not to bring Maribelle with them, and so, they walked back out into the hallway where Maribelle was sitting down across from their room..

"So sweetie, if we take you out will you go to sleep?" asked Saltbaker, negotiating with his daughter.

"Yes yes! Yes I will daddy!" excitedly said by Maribelle, she was running around her two parents.

When Maribelle started running around her parents, Saltbaker turned around to face Y/N and she was smiling softly, but Saltbaker kissed her cheek and she smiled more then he smiled back.. What a good idea for a family photo..

------------------------------------------------

Out in a different town, in a different isle, Y/N and Saltbaker toured around while Y/N was holding her daughter, when Y/N and Saltbaker walked up to a theater they went in as their daughter ran around looking everywhere and anywhere..

"Man, I never realised how-.. hm, how happy and excited she is. Now this is what a family is!" Y/N said, joining in on what her daughter is doing.

*Hm, you never realise some stuff my dear Y/N, then again your always busy with the twins and cooking especially.. Being worried what the ghost would or will do..* thought Saltbaker, joining the guys that are simply chattering away!