Chapter 43: Y/N's Family

While Y/N and her family were off doing stuff, we never had a chance to see what her birth family was doing, so, we are going to see what they are doing for some chapters! But only three for right now! I ain't spoiling anything else!

------------------------------------------------

In Y/N's family, they are doing much to save their hides from debt that the bank wants, so Y/N's father has no other choice but to be a mafia boss, her mother and brother didn't like it but- they had no other choice, they didn't have enough money for anything really so they were on the run until they began hunting down their targets..

When Y/N's mother and father returned to their lair/home, their son was playing with a goon, he was a training goon and Y/N's brother didn't know that but hey he was a kid, you couldn't blame him on anything actually!

Though Y/N's mother prepared early dinner and everyone their ate, EVERYONE! And they enjoyed it, though Y/N's brother wanted to see Y/N and his niece, so..

One night, after dinner and when the goons were out patrolling, Y/N's brother snuck out of bed and dodged every goon there by hiding in the shadows and he left, he left the city and his parents. He eventually made it to the dock, he paid the boatman to go to Far Off Isle, the boatman took Y/N's brother.

------------------------------------------------

When Y/N's brother got to Far Off out the boat he went, and he went straight to Y/N's home and he knocked on the door and his sister answered it!

"Yes?- Oh my! lil' bro?! What're you doing here?! Where's mom or dad?!" whispered Y/N, visibly confused and worried straight.

"Baby it's night out- oh hey there, dude! What are you doing here and where's your parents?" asked Saltbaker, being weird.

"W-well.. I'm running away! And far away from mom and dad!" said Y/N's brother.

"Well get inside lil' bro, before the neighbors think we're forcing you out!" whispered Y/N.

------------------------------------------------

When inside, Y/N's brother went directly to his niece and looked at her astonished by how big she has gotten!

"Wow! She's big, I didn't think she would be this big!" whispered Y/N's brother.

"Yep, a little peanut she once was, technically she was the same size as when you were an infant." said Y/N taking her baby to bed.

"Really?" asked Y/N's brother, being behind Y/N in his niece's/Y/N's daughter's room.

"Yup." said Y/N.

Saltbaker was already in the bed in Y/N's room, then in her daughter's room Y/N pulled out a wall bed and prepared some stuff then she let her brother sleep there.

------------------------------------------------

When in the morning Y/N took her daughter and woke up her brother, then she went downstairs and put her baby in the highchair, Saltbaker was cooking and then Y/N's brother walked downstairs and to his chosen seat.

"So, how's your morning going for ya?" asked Y/N, sitting across her brother.

"Good, though I'm tired, but- I'm used to it, besides mom and dad get up early in the morning as well." replied Y/N's brother.

"Oh, they do? What's their occupation then?" asked Y/N, she could tell her brother is trying to hide it.

"Shopkeepers?", "What do they do as shopkeepers?", "Uh- well.." so?" Y/N interagted ths hit out of her brother.

"Fine you win, their mafia bosses.." said Y/N's brother.

"That what I thought- MAFIA BOSSES?! How the fuck did they become mafia bosses so fast?!" shouted Y/N, she was going into a panic attack.

When Y/N was entering her panic attack, Saltbaker came over and she started- beating the shit out of him, Y/N's brother it was funny, Saltbaker fought back still on edge and he remebered how to fight his way.

"Y/N! Calm down, for fuck's sake your making me swear in front of your brother!" said Saltbaker, dodging and attacking Y/N's attacks- he even parried her.

"No!" shouted Y/N, getting Saltbaker to get his arm caught.

Saltbaker knew what Y/N was about to do, so he followed the first part of what Y/N was doing, then he grabbed her fast before she could run away. Then he held her down until she stopped and calmed down.

Then Y/N opened the oven for Saltbaker, when Saltbaker put his arm up his hand had shattered inside the oven, he was shocked/scared/etc.. "Welp, we can fix my arm later." Y/N got some spare glass "Oh no you don't! I just made this spare arm, and your wearing it!" Saltbaker rolled his eyes then sat down across Y/N's brother.

------------------------------------------------

When Y/N was done fixing Saltbaker's arm, he wrapped it around Y/N's waist and nuzzled her neck until she got uncomfortable, in which case Y/N did.

"Okay, let me go-", "I wanna feel our twins, though..", "Fine.." Y/N let Saltbaker pick her up and put her on his lap, then he just held her and kissed her stomach a couple times.

*I.. the things I do for this man..* thought Y/N, rolling her eyes and kissing Saltbaker's forehead.

"I love you Y/N!" said Saltbaker, letting her go and down of course.

"I love you more!" said Y/N, sitting next to Saltbaker.

"Oh you two are gross as hell!" said Y/N's brother, going to the sofa/couch.