Chapter Seventeen: A Surprise Gone Horrible

When Y/N got her breakfast and sat down, her mother got up and her father helped Y/N's mother, but Y/N remembered that her mother was on her last month and she had gotten contractions today, so Y/N's father took his wife to the hospital, and Saltbaker helped Y/N get the baby bags and off they went to the nearest hospital which would be where Y/N's mother and father were.

And when Y/N and Saltbaker reached the hospital, Saltbaker lifted Y/N into his arms and he took the bags in the other and off he went running! Then when Y/N signed them both into the hospitals book, they went to the floor where Y/N's mother was kept to have her baby or Y/N's baby brother.

------------------------------------------------

Saltbaker was anxious when Y/N was scared and anxious, but they couldn't go in yet because the room was full, but Y/N and Saltbaker did see through the window which the doctors were fine with, and then they told the two outside to go in and see.

When Y/N bolted into the room to see her little brother, her mom was a bit tired (as mother should) though Y/N picked up her little brother he already opened his eyes to his parents, and now he did it for his big sister and her sister's boyfriend.

Then Y/N burp and she needed to use the bathroom which Y/N's father was a bit suspicous but she told all of them that she didn't use the bathroom earlier, but Y/N's father sensed a lie and ordered the doctor's to check her out, Y/N didn't agree and tried to run Saltbaker caught her before she left and they placed her on a bed next her mother who was sleeping.

"Wait wait! I'm not pregnant! I'm telling the truth!" shouted Y/N, getting knocked out with medicine.

"Are you sure you want her stomach to be scanned?" asked the nurse, holding the stick with the thing and had the gel ready.

"Yes I'm sure, you can go ahead miss." replied Y/N's father, expecting nontheless.

------------------------------------------------

After Y/N's stomach was scanned, Y/N woke up to surprised faces including Saltbaker! "Aw shit, you saw didn't you?" said Y/N, making the surprised faces to even more surprised faces. "You knew didn't you?" said Saltbaker, merely disappointed by Y/N.

"What a shame, you lied to your boyfriend, including family!" shouted Y/N's father.

"Wait I didn't mean it!" said Y/N, was going to say something.

"What? What is it?" asked the doctor, quite curious.

"Saltbaker, isn't the father.." Y/N stopped before anyone yelled at her.

"Remember thos birth control pills dad?" asked Y/N.

"Yes, I even have some just in case, what about them?" curiously said Y/N's father.

"Well, I forgot to take one yesterday, and I got myself pregnant. By not taking a pill.." said Y/N, her father disappointed and so was Saltbaker.

"Technically I am, since I'm the only person to go near you." replied Saltbaker.

"Actually- um, your not.." said Y/N.

"Wait, you cheated on me?!" shouted Saltbaker, looking at Y/N.

"What?! Oh fuck no! I meant something else!" said Y/N, then she whispered something "You'd still take the kid no matter what.".

"Hm, so what happens if the kid ain't mine?" asked Saltbaker, looking at Y/N.

"Oh well, you'd still take it but that's-", "It ain't your brother and that's disgusting, I meant yours. Y/N-baby.."

"I- fair enough, I hate it when your right.." said Y/N, laying back in bed.

------------------------------------------------

After awhile, Y/N was wondering something but she wasn't interested in it, at least not yet! But she did have a few questions, which were already asked.

"So, Y/N how is your day today?" asked the nurse.

"Just fine doc, just swell!" said Y/N, being a little grumpy.

"Well, you- you did hide your status as expecting, and that shirt that your mom wear. What was it's purpose?" asked the nurse.

"It's purpose? To alert others that my mother was expecting." replied Y/N.

"Another reason." said the nurse.

"What?" asked Y/N.

"There's another reason.." replied the nurse.

"It was also made to alert expecting mothers that were hiding their status." said Y/N, looking sad.

"Oh Y/N, why are you doing this?" asked the nurse, hugging Y/N.

"I- I don't know, I was scared but I wasn't but I was!" said Y/N, holding herself.