Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Gender Reveal

After a week Y/N and Saltbaker had put up the posters, Y/N left the house and checked all the posters and all of them, then Y/N collected all of them and brought them back into the house and onto the table, Y/N's family and Saltbaker sided before they put the posters on a poll on wood (the number version).

Then after the poll was complete was estactic that she was having a girl, Saltbaker was happy and Y/N's parents always got girls in the family before Y/N and after Y/N, though Y/N's brother hoped for a nephew but he didn't like the idea and ran up to his crying.

Y/N went up after him, she entered the room by her brother's password she used when he was like this, she talked to him for several hours and she showed him a picture frame of herself and her climbing halfway up a tree, the two then finally agreed that Y/N's brother wanted a niece now.

"And don't forget lil' bro: your niece will never be spoiled, unless mom and dad want too spoil her or even my boyfriend as well." said Y/N, making her brother smile.

------------------------------------------------

Then Y/N and her brother came out of the room happy after they talked, Saltbaker picked up Y/N and spun her in a circle like a dance, Y/N followed his movements and her parents were smiling, until Y/N and Saltbaker dipped. Saltbaker clung onto Y/N and picked her leg, then Y/N bent a little bit and outstretched her hand and arm, she was smiling and finally happy.

Then Saltbaker and Y/N got back up, Y/N a bit dizzy and knocked into Saltbaker but she stayed like that for a bit, then the two sat next to Y/N's parents and her brother sits in the middle of the two different families..

------------------------------------------------

Two months into the pregnancy, Y/N sits back in Saltbaker as they were sitting on the couch, Y/N's mother was off in the kitchen teasing James (Y/N's father), Y/N's brother was off drawing on Y/N's desk as he asked Y/N and got permission.

"Nitasha stop teasing me for heavens sake!" yelled James, hating the nicknames Nitasha (Y/N's mother) is using.

"No! You need to get used to it!" yelled Nitasha back.

You lift up your head to meet Saltbaker's eyes, "Y/N are they gonna keep yelling? Y'know it's not good for the baby." said Saltbaker.

"Yeah they are" Y/N said, putting your head on Saltbaker's chest.

"Wanna go upstairs and just lay there?" asked Saltbaker, being bored.

"Wanna go for a walk instead?" you asked Saltbaker.

"Sure, it beats sitting in a room doing nothing but talking." replied Saltbaker, you realise he was wearing a shirt and shorts.

------------------------------------------------

After a bit you were still waiting for Saltbaker to come downstairs so that you two could go for a walk, then he comes down saying sorry and that he needed to use the bathroom, you didn't mind but you really wanted to go early but being a bit late on a walk doesn't define it and your happy anyways.

When you and Saltbaker finally started a mile of a walk, you both enjoyed the company and you looked up at the sky looking at the marvelous clouds forming, then you heard a bell ring and you looked up at Saltbaker who stared back confused as you.

Then you turned around and saw a single mother with a stroller that had a bell on it, you didn't mind but you saw the woman who was slim and was a wolf, you realised she had a red straw pin, then you remember that you had a green straw pin.

You ran up to the woman and said her child was cute, she replied back stating that she was a babysitter looking after an infant for the night, you looked surprised then Saltbaker came up from behind you and he held hands with you, which you kissed him.

"Dating right?" asked the woman.

"Oh yeah, and he's the father for our-" Saltbaker interrupted you "Cookie! I'm the dad for our little cookie." you glared at Saltbaker for a second.

"Little cookie? Pregnant right?" asked the woman.

"Yeah." you replied, and Saltbaker gives you a hug.

"By the way, what are your names?" asked the woman.

"Oh, I'm Y/N and this is my boyfriend Chef Saltbaker!" you replied.

"Well, I'm Rose Wolf or just Rose." said Rose, introducing herself.

"Ah okay." you said, while Saltbaker was looking at the sleeping infant.

You caught onto Saltbaker's fascination, then you said that you and his "cookie" will be done by seven more months, he understood but was still fascinated by the baby until you realise that it had glowing runes on the infant's face.

"Oh yeah, fascinated by my clients baby?" asked Rose, not surprised but still excited.

You and Saltbaker agree on that..