Chapter Ninety-One: Back To Normality- Somewhat..

Now we're branching back to the original story, your welcome if you wanted it back, and if not, request something in the requests page, I'm gonna get back to that. Sadly I no ideas, so now I'm back full of them!

Anyways, let the original story begin!

And no sidetracking!

------------------------------------------------

Where we left off, Y/N was waiting for Rosilithe to talk, but Kalin put his hand on hers, Y/N looked around befor Rosilithe sighed and took her breathing exercise..

"Y/N.. I'm your great grandmother." Rosilithe said, Y/N realized how she looks so much like her and her mother Rose.

"Is that why you look so much like me and my mother, because your my great grandmother?" Y/N asked Rosilithe, she was the one to have abandoned her daughter Rose.

"Why yes, I know it wasn't good, for my child's health. But I just didn't want to interfere with anything, especialliy since your mother cared deeply for her dead mother, someone to help care for but she lost that. It runs in the family!" Rosilithe said, she regretted abandoning Rose's mother.

"I guess you and mother are the same." Y/N said aloud, Rosilithe asked Y/N on why she said that.

"Well, mother abandoned me with my twin brother. I wore the green pin here and my brother wore the red pin. It's supposed to be straws for like cups. I'm not sure why mother gave us these." Y/N said, she pulled out her straw pin and gave it to Rosilithe.

"Oh I guess that my daughter had kept the tradition alive since your mother did the samething, now are you gonna do the samething or throw the tradition away? It's good for kid's to keep the tradition alive." Rosilithe laughed, she gave the green straw pin back to Y/N.

"Well, I guess that I can keep the tradition alive, but how do I make pins for my kids?" Y/N asked in a confused voice, Rosilithe only laughed at Y/N's confused manner.

"Sweetie, you'll know how to make pins, it's in our blood to make pins! You'll won't know how to make pins but then when you get it you'll make them perfect! That's how Rose taught you, didn't she?" Rosilithe asked Y/N, how did she know that Rose could've possibly taught her something impossible to understand?!

"Well yes, but I should be going now, my husband is probably worried as fuck for my ass.." Y/N's voice died as she said her good byes, Rosilithe waved good by and so did her husband Kalin.

------------------------------------------------

Y/N was walking to the dock as she was looking around as she exited the house, though it was more impressive then her own mother's, then again Rose did want to spend to get rid of all her money..

*Man, I did not expect Rosilithe to my grandmother, yet alone Kalin my step-grandfather, but I don't know my family much, and mother doesn't want to talk about her parents. So I guess it's better if I look into family files, unless mother took those too and burnt them somewhere..* Y/N thought her focus on what was important.

Though as Y/N was looking around at her surroundings, as crew mates and ships passed by, exported and imported goods, materials and even animals. Y/N guessed that this Isle is a bit more anticipated then normal, then again Far Off Isle is smaller but it's quite bigger then the rest of the Isles, but she just kept on walking to the end of the dock.

As Y/N got to her normal boatman as he waved to her nicely as she returned the wave, then he helped her into the boat and he hopped into the back to drive with his oar, though the next minute, Y/N was in deep thought as she considered Rosilithe's words.

That was when as she got caught off guard as Saltbaker stood at the dock, he was patient with Y/N as she was in deep thought, though she did realize that Saltbaker was waiting for her. Y/N then felt like an idiot sitting there, that was when until her anxiety kicked in again.

Seeing Saltbaker again made Y/N anxious and nervous once more, though he did pull her into a dancing hug as he spun her around as she kept her hands to Saltbaker's faking her smile as she was looking around more, Saltbaker caught onto her fake smile and her curiosity.

"Curious Y/N? Your not even paying attention to me, are you okay my love?" Saltbaker asked, interested in Y/N's reply, though hoping for a good answer.

"Oh I'm sorry love, but, I'm just thinking about what happened with me, Rosilithe and her husband Kalin.." Y/N's voice trailed off and it worried Saltbaker!

"Your okay to tell me, even in public, I would understand. You are my wife, so you are my pride and joy, my everything, my life partner." Saltbaker said caringly, though he was evil but also protective of Y/N for unknown reasons, Y/N couldn't trust him anymore or ever should.

"Thanks love, but I'd rather want to lay down and relax from today, I just want to be alone for two days. Okay?" Y/N asked Saltbaker, she wanted him to understand then normal, so she put a limit on herself for her and Saltbaker's goodness.

"But- Love, you never did this to me, I guess I should have you relax. I'll grab Maribelle and Oliver to help me in the bakery tomorrow and the next day, I just want you to have the twins since I want you to bond with them. Have a good day love." Saltbaker said good bye as Y/N took his hand, and he walked her back home.