Chapter Three: The Party

When Y/N was made to invite the townspeople to the party, she felt happy and less nervous except around Chef Saltbaker than she got anxious around him, but at the party she felt happy and mingled with everyone! Y/N waited for her parents to come down for the party, they did but Y/N's mom was heavily guarded by Y/N's father when they started to mingle with everyone there.

Then when Y/N was turning around and about to leave, she bumped into Chef Saltbaker and she was quite surprised to see him here Y/N was also quite nervous and she left to her belcony, her mom watched out of the corner of her eye and walked up to Chef Saltbaker, telling where Y/N was but Saltbaker didn't like the idea of ruining someone's privacy.

"Oh com'on Saltbaker, just be friends with her, I heard she's friends with those two cups that Chalice knows." said Y/N's mother, spilling the tea.

*Saltbaker makes uncomfortable noises* "How do you know Chalice? That little cup never mentioned you." said Y/N's mother, smirking uncontrollably.

When Y/N's dad turned around he saw Saltbaker talk to his wife, and he went over there and said hello in his way...

"So your Saltbaker? My wife and daughter talk a lot about your cookies and doughnuts, but appearently Y/N makes mean jokes about how terrible they are." said Y/N's father, making a disappointed face and facing the ground.

"Oh, I thought she liked my cookies." said Saltbaker, getting sad.

"Oh she does Saltbaker, she keeps commenting how delicious they are than she makes mean jokes, which is slightly horrible! Because me and my husband here, raised her to be a sweet quirky girl. But also caring to others!" said Y/N's mother, thinking about what she did wrong.

"Ah, I'll just go see and ask Y/N then." said Saltbaker, going up the staircase and into the first room.

------------------------------------------------

Up in Y/N's room, Y/N was out in the belcony, she was relaxed and drinking juice cocktails that it she was calm and happy, than Saltbaker in a tux- looking good- walked over to the belcony windows and knocked lightly and softly but a bit hard for Y/N to hear.

"Oh? What do you need Saltbaker?" asked Y/N, expecting Saltbaker but not turning around and holding a wine glass full of juice cocktail to the brim.

"Um, can I talk to you and your weird personality?" asked Saltbaker, uncomfortable about the idea he just said.

Y/N turned her around to see Saltbaker standing there, Y/N just "ignored it" and wanted to know Saltbaker's opinion on her personality, which Y/N just wanted to feel like someone she could get to know herself. But that wasn't gonna happen..

At the beginning of the conversation, Y/N never felt emotions for anyone except family she was always called "The Heartless Love Interest", because of how she acted towards suitors from her mom and dad giving her suitors the "okay button", but this time it was very much different. Y/N knew something was up with Saltbaker and she wanted to know badly..

"Saltbaker, just- SHUT UP AND ANSWER ME!" shouted Y/N, getting more curious and interested at Saltbaker.

*Saltbaker gulped and hid behind the door, scared but not that afraid* "Y-Y-Y/N I think you've gone a bit too curious at me!" said Saltbaker, dodging juice cocktails being thrown at him.

"I just want to know one FUCKING THING! And you didn't tell me, now I get to be curious all I want but I have to distance myself.." said Y/N, getting crazy but respecting space.

"Alright alright, if you want to know something about me, then I'll tell you." said Saltbaker, completely scared but forcing himself to be calm.

"Okay, sorry I acted obssessed, I can't control my curiousness." apologeized Y/N, trying to shake hands with Saltbaker.

------------------------------------------------

Downstairs with Y/N's parents they were having a blast, Y/N's mother was enjoying something a bit more mature for herself and her husband doing it, but the married couple loved to do lot's of things but they were joking around this time.

Y/N's mother got up to refill her drink with water and her husband followed behind, and carefully snuggling his wife and his baby, but a dude and his wife came up to Y/N's parents and they had fun, both the couples were the same age and expecting babies too!

------------------------------------------------

But the next day as Y/N, her mother and father got up to clean the mess, it was already cleaned by someone. And the three and a half raced downstairs to find out who it was and it was Chef Saltbaker!

The three were surprised...