Chapter Nine: The Stolen WonderTart Recipe, pt. 1

When Y/N was cleaning a table, Saltbaker went to the front but before Saltbaker left the bakery, he turned the sign to "closed" then it made Y/N look up and see that she could see dark circles forming around Saltbaker's eyes making him look sad, she could tell he was tired very tired.

"Have a good night Saltbaker." said Y/N, finishing up on the table.

Saltbaker turned his head to face Y/N, and he said goodnight as well, tossing the key to Y/N and leaving for the night.. After Saltbaker left, Y/N made sure he left and she rushed to the kitchen, finding the recipe cook book and finding a page torn and she searched around for it until she found it and took it!

"The WonderTart recipe, I finally found you~♥️" said Y/N, very creepily like she was obssessed over it.

Y/N put the recipe cook book back to it's original spot, and she took and had put the WonderTart Recipe into her purse, then she locked the bakery's front and back door, and making sure it was locked. Then Y/N walked home, yawing her way back and started humming and singing, her voice was beautiful.

------------------------------------------------

The next day, when Y/N woke up Saltbaker was in her room, looking at her.

"Aaaah! What the hell Saltbaker?!" shouted Y/N, Saltbaker stops her though.

"I wondered where one of my recipes where, so I thought you had my recipe." said Saltbaker, looking at her.

*Y/N cutely yawns* "Why would I have one of your recipes? My mother has a cook book with a 1,000 different recipes I could make with. Also how did you get into my room?" asked Y/N, forgetting how Saltbaker got in.

"Your mother saw me coming, and she invited me into your home, and she said that I could wake you up." replied Saltbaker.

"That woman may be pregnant, but it doesn't stop her from being a nice and sweet lady." mumbling Y/N, holding herself again.

"Hey" said Saltbaker.

"What?" asked Y/N.

"Can we kiss?" replied Saltbaker.

"Saltbaker, we're dating-" Y/N was interrupted by Saltbaker, who leaned in for a surprise kiss with Y/N, making her blush and be submissive?

"Saltbaker, really? Do you always have to surprise me?" asked Y/N, making Saltbaker smile.

------------------------------------------------

Downstairs with Y/N's mother, she playing a game with Y/N's father, they were playing chess and both of them didn't know what to do then Y/N's mother picked a spot and won the round, Y/N's father on the other hand started to mess with her for fun.

"Stop it" said Y/N's mother "No, you stop it you sexy little darling~" said Y/N's father "No, you stop it, I'm pregnant with your second child" said Y/N's mother "Oohh~? So? Make me!" attractedly said Y/N's father, making his wife blush and submitting to him? oooohhhhhh...