Chapter 87: A New Friend!

As Y/N aimlessly walks around the town, a woman walked up to her and was getting a bit worried for Y/N as well, but she told the woman that was she fine and was okay, the woman didn't buy it. Not at all. And so, she grabbed Y/N's hand and sweetly (forced) her into the boat, then the woman came into the boat as well.

"Boatman, take us to Royale Island." the woman told the boatman and he nodded happily.

*Royale Island? What is that place?* Y/N thought, she looked at while the woman was looking at the sea.

"Excuse me, my kidnapper, but what is Royale Island?" Y/N asked the woman, the woman looked at Y/N as she was confused.

"Kidnapper? I'm not you're kidnapper, I just lightly touched you to get into the boat, and I have a wonderful idea to just relax at Royale Island." the woman innocently said.

"Yes but my husband will be very worried if I don't go back!" Y/N said, she looked at the woman worriedly.

"That's why Royale Island is so relaxing, it's because you don't want to go back!" the woman said exciteding (ling).

------------------------------------------------

After the long voyage, Y/N and the woman made it to Royale Island, and it looked like what it said; royale, the island was way bigger then the isle Y/N and Saltbaker went to on their honey moon, but it was even bigger then the island of Lover's Gully! Y/N was impressed..

"Love it? That's why it's called Royale Island, it's so big that it moves on the sea that is swaying and overlapping each other, it's quite nice, but you need a yacht to take you to it." the woman said looking at Y/N and blushing.

"Umm, why are you blushing?" Y/N realized something, *Y/N le gasped* "Are you into me?! I have a husband y'know!" Y/N shouted at the lesbian woman, but she was shushed as soon as a guy helped the two girls up.

"I'm not lesbian miss, you just remind me of my husband, that's why I blush. I confuse people a lot at why I blush at them.." the woman said getting embarrassed and hiding her face.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know! I didn't mean to yell at you then." Y/N said apologizing to the woman.

"Oh it's quite alright, anyways, the guy here in front of me is my husband! He's so perfect as his tan skin darkens even more! It's so cool!" the woman said, her husband looked at Y/N and smiled happily at her.

------------------------------------------------

After getting everything settled, Y/N was taken to a small hut that was the pool, then, she was taken to a huge mansion, bigger then her mother's mansion! Buy her mansion was quite small, anyways, Y/N was then let inside and she was taken to a room.

The room Y/N was given, itself was very large, it could've been an upstairs kitchen instead! Y/N was surprised and honestly quite confused on how much it was worth to make it and buy the whole island, though the woman that Y/N met and supposedly thought she kidnapped her walked into the room and saw Y/N "changing".. Awkward silence was in the air..

"Oh my! I'm so sorry, I should've knocked and I didn't! I thought you were exploring! My bad!" the shouted as she left the room.

"The fuck was her problem? I was just taking my sweater off to keep my body cool as I was wearing a tank top.." Y/N said to herself, she was confused at what happened.

------------------------------------------------

After the mess that happened, Y/N walked down the grandess ass stairs that was in the house, she looked at the architechure and looked around the giant ass rooms there were, most could've be split to be even smaller and more perfect for two or more people.

Then Y/N spotted the woman talking to her husband and continued walking down the stairs until she turned when she got to the ground floor and stood next to the woman and her husband, the woman's husband noticed Y/N behind her and then walked away for the two girls to talk or show Y/N the rest of the mansion..

*Hm? Why did my husband leave?* the woman thought, she saw Y/N as she turned around and jumped onto the chandelier (note the chandelier is high up attached on the ceiling, so how did she jumped that high?).

"Bah! Y/N, dear don't do that again. Or you'll scare the living speckles out of me again." the woman said, she realized that she was high in the and had gotten anxiety.

Y/N looked at the chandelier and

*Oh geez, I don't think I can get her down with a ladder.. That ceiling is too high for a normal ladder, I would need a long ass ladder for high buildings, or take one of those things that can reach the cables on the street lights..* Y/N thought, she left to go grab something.

------------------------------------------------

When Y/N returned with a giant ass ladder, the woman's husband already got her down, so Y/N returned the ladder and sat down on a chair in the kitchen as the woman was making dinner, Y/N didn't mind the relaxing vacation treatment, and she certainly loved the way the woman was cooking.

"Hey I realized that I never got you're names before, mind telling me?" Y/N asked, the woman and her husband looked at Y/N shocked and all.

"O-oh my name is Rosilithe Anderea Gamblin' and what about you my dear husband?" Rosilithe asked her husband.

"And my name is Kalin Spear Gamblin', nice to- uh- meet you miss?" Kalin asked Y/N nervously, he was sweating and nervous, Y/N could tell.

"My name is Y/N L/N, but I found out that my mother is Rose Wolf, so technically my name is Y/N Wolf not L/N." Y/N said, the two were fascinated by that.

"Rose Wolf you say? Her husband died after she gave birth, she had twins and she gave them away to an adoption to hopefully be adopted in the same family, but unfortunately that didn't happen. And so, the twins never met until now.. And the twins names were Y/N and Y/N Wolf but Rose switched out the names in the babies new families, and also the two babies had pins from her mother which she gave, the pins were green and red, the red one for the boy and the green one for the girl." Rosilithe told Y/N, Y/N was uncomfortable and wanted to know why they knew, but she kept her words and asked how they even got the knowledge (reverse physcology).

"How did you know about my family's history?" Y/N asked Rosilithe.

"Dear, I was once a Far Off Isle islander, and I was once the librarian from the library that was shut down." Rosilithe said, she kept something secret hidden and Y/N knew.

"Why was the library closed though?" Y/N asked her question to Rosilithe.

"Drugs, alcohol, the moonshine mob really. I was forced to keep their dangerous shit in the library since no one is really allowed into the employee's room or the secret basement that all employee's knew including the boss and manager." Rosilithe answered Y/N's question, still keeping something secret.

"So Rosilithe, mind telling me you're uncomfortable secret? I know you're hiding something, because of you're body language, I can tell what's wrong or right. So might as well answer." Y/N said commandingly, Rosilithe and Kalin were scared to tell Y/N, but they had no choice since Y/N knew by body language.

------------------------------------------------

After deciding to tell a lie or tell the truth, Rosilithe was gonna tell Y/N the truth about her and her husband Kalin..

"Alright Y/N, I'm you're-"

To be continued~