Chapter 33: A Trip To An Isle, pt 1...~

When Y/N decided she wanted to visit an isle, she had big intentions of a large isle in mind, though she never heard of it until Cuphead, Mugman and accompanied by Chalice of course, they had no idea that there was a large island! A very big island that was just off of Inkwell Isle's maps Saltbaker had never herd of it and neither did anyone else, until Chalice went onto the island and needed Cuphead and Mugman.

When Y/N was chilling with her daughter Saltbaker came into the living room with a bottle not a normal one and Y/N looked at him worriedly, Y/N ran over to him, hugged him and gave him a kiss. Saltbaker gave Y/N the bottle and you had ran over to put it in the fridge, Y/N then ran over back to Saltbaker trotting slightly.

"You okay, Saltbaker-hun?" Y/N asked, but he grabbed her and onto the couch she went but her rear end on his lap and the top on the couch, Y/N's legs even dangled off on the couch's arms.

Saltbaker just gave you a judgemental face..

(Excuse the hand pointing finger-gun shot at Saltbaker's judgemental face)

"What? What's wrong hun? I derserve to know.." Y/N asked, getting up and sitting next to her husband Saltbaker.

"I just- can't tell you dear, I know I should tell you but I just can't, not right now. It's not the right time." replied by a sad Saltbaker, putting his arm behind Y/N.

"Alright, but when it's the right time, you gotta tell me. Or I'm going to start worrying more about you, then I'm already am." Y/N said, putting her head on Saltbaker's shoulder's.

"Alright baby, by the way how's our little girl doing? It's been two weeks!" Saltbaker said, Y/N putting her legs on the couch.

"She's doing fine, and she's a day and two weeks old, tomorrow we're celebrating our baby girl's two week birthday, she won't have cake since she doesn't have teeth yet." Y/N said, smiling at their baby.

"Good, we should always celebrate our girls birthday-" "Saltbaker, her birthday day is tomorrow, that's when she was born in the hospital. Like all babies should" Y/N said and whispered at the end, Saltbaker just kissed Y/N and held her face.

------------------------------------------------

"Oh by the way Saltbaker, why were you drinking a beer bottle? Only sad peo-ple do-that-.. *?!* Saltbaker don't tell me your depressed?!" said Y/N, figuring it out.

"I am baby, and I'm sorry for that, but at least I'm not abusing you right?" asked Saltbaker, putting on his sweet smile that Y/N saw through.

"Don't.. tell me the truth, I can see through that mask of yours again." said Y/N, getting a bit mean.

"Alright baby, but can we talk privately? I know our daughter doesn't understand, but I just want her to be in her room, can that happen?" asked Saltbaker, Y/N agreed with him and they took their daughter up to her bed and she slept.