Chapter 57: Living With The Ghost

"Can we try to live with the thing instead of killing it with magic?" asked a trembling Saltbaker.

"I mean yeah, I've never seen it kill anyone near and dear to me, then again it did protect me.." replied Y/N "Until it backstabbed me.." whispering the last part..

"Alright, well.. I want to see you privately, so our daughter and Y/N's brother.. Out you go!" said Saltbaker, Y/N and Saltbaker's daughter already left the room and Saltbaker put Y/N's brother down and he left the room as well.

When Y/N and Saltbaker were alone, he asked Y/N if she could go into the bathroom for a bit and she did, curious at what he's planning...

------------------------------------------------

"Alright Y/N! You can come out now!" Saltbaker said...

"Okay!" Y/N thought to herself for a moment *Why do I have the feeling that what Saltbaker planned was sexual?* Y/N walked out of the bathroom and saw Saltbaker up in a contraption..

"You like what your seeing baby?" asked- Saltbaker..

"Oh jesus christ.." Y/N did not like what she saw "Why did you buy a bondage thing?" Saltbaker was caught off guard.

"Oh well.. We need something new sometimes and I.. I thought you might like what you see, guess I was wrong.." Y/N put her fingers on the top of her nose ridge and she looked at Saltbaker, he was trying to get out of the thing..

" Y/N put her fingers on the top of her nose ridge and she looked at Saltbaker, he was trying to get out of the thing

"You know what? Screw it!" said Y/N, she was going back to the bathroom.

"Screw what? Screw what baby?!" shouted Saltbaker, he was confused and curious.

When Y/N came out she was like Saltbaker, but- he was curious on how she got the suit that went with the thing so.. fast!

"Do you know what I meant by 'screw it'?" asked Y/N, getting on top of Saltbaker.

"No, no I do not.." Saltbaker was just continously looking to the left.

"Well, I meant by screwing your ass." said Y/N, just- just to inapropriate to show.

After a bit of silence by the married couple, Y/N stuck or just stuck the red ball into Saltbaker's mouth just to make sure it was in his mouth, then.. several rounds later- yes rounds, now shoosh- Y/N was completely tired..

------------------------------------------------

Though for Y/N and Saltbaker's daughter, she was getting along with- the horrifying ghost that Y/N's brother is completely terrified of, he also started to get along with the ghost..

"So, what's your name?" asked [REDACTED].

"My name is nothing to your curiousity.." replied the- ghost, sounding like a hot man but with an echo and a bit deep but also a tiny bit of a light pitch.

"Oh pwease tell me! Or else I can start calling you 'Damesity'!" asked [REDACTED], using her cute begging eyes.

"Alright... My name is-" the ghost was interrupted by Y/N's brother "What about me? You never asked for my name." [REDACTED] ran to her uncle to comfort him..

"Do you want to know my name still?" asked the ghost, clearly annoyed- but his smiling expression never changes..

"No, not anymore I'm not curious- sorry.." apolgiezed [REDACTED].

"It's fine.. Say wanna go on an adventure?! Away from your home?!" excitedly said by the ghost.

"No, mommy and daddy don't like it when I run away.. They say they love me too much and also because daddy says I'm his personal favorite! I don't mind sharing the fame with my twin brothers, after all they are my favorite alongside my uncle." replied [REDACTED], acting smart and also calling out a bluff without know it!

*Goddamn this child is smart, no wonder why her parents favorite her.. and her siblings too!* thougt the ghost, he was- doubting himself.

------------------------------------------------

After many, many, many, many attempts to get [REDACTED] outside, the ghost just quit and left them alone for the night.. Not wanting to live with this- as he calls it "Bullshit"..

"Do you think mommy and daddy want me to take up daddy's job?" asked [REDACTED], quite considering her life choices early- as usual.

"Actually no, I think they want their twins to take up the two-man, woman, whatever job." replied Y/N's brother.

"Oh, so they don't want me to work alongside my twin brothers?" asked [REDACTED], actually thinking and getting too deep.

"Maribelle, I'm sure they want you to work alongside your brother's it's just that- lot's and different types of baking jobs require two or more people! And three is the limit- sometimes.." replied Y/N's brother.