Chapter Thirty-Four: A Trip To An Isle, pt. 2...~

After a week of Y/N being in the hospital, Cuphead was running and he was upset! Then rushed over and at Saltbaker and started to punch him, Mugman caught up to his brother and pulled him off, then held him until he cried into Mugman's arms, elder Kettle came over and hugged the two boys. Saltbaker felt more ashamed of himself.

After an hour or so, Rose and Y/N's adoptive parents came, Y/N's adopted parents came first and Y/N's father was trying to punch Saltbaker while crying with tears dripping down his face, Y/N's mother held him back as well and then Rose came last and she walked over to Saltbaker looked him dead in the eyes and punched his face.

"You derserve it after you HURT MY BABY GIRL!!" shouted Rose, picking up Saltbaker by his collar shirt given to him by the nurse's and Rose started crying, then a nurse came over and Rose let go of Saltbaker.

Elder Kettle, Cuphead, Mugman and Y/N's adopted parents realised that Rose was Y/N's real mother her adopted parents were about to leave until Rose said that they were still her parents, whether adopted Y/N or not they were supposed to stay with Y/N until she was able to leave the hospital.

------------------------------------------------

When the doctor came out of Y/N's room, he gave Rose the clipboard because the doctor couldn't tell them, because he was fighting back tears then Rose asked if she had to pay the bill and surgery for Y/N.

"No no no, Mrs. Wolf we need to consult about this and talk it through with Y/N's adopted family and her husband as well, I need a straight answer because- of one thing.." the doctor paused "What is it?" Rose was curious but still worried "We need to consult an abortion with Y/N.. She got pregnant again, but her egg is a bit torn and unable to heal itself so the fetus will die in a couple hours." the doctor said, looking down at the floor, he took his glasses off and put his hands on his face and started crying.

Everyone looked down, while Saltbaker sat down and started crying, he got traumatized by those words and he called himself hurtful words, everyone looked at him and was disgusted in him then he called himself the one word father's always hate themselves for, and everyone looked at him crying then Rose left the hospital and came with Y/N's daughter. No one noticed Rose left and came back with Y/N's daughter.

"What happens if I take the egg, instead?" asked Rose, everyone was looking at her including a crying saltshaker.

"You could but the fetus- like I said will die-" "Then what happens if I make a regenerating cookie?" Saltbaker looked at her.. "That cookie is difficult to make, Y/N would have to- or you would need to test it, that cookie will make you permantly able to regenerate limbs-" "I already ate a cookie like that and I made a cookie that makes me look young, I also made a cookie to make me swap, give away or take powers-.." everyone looked at each other and at what Rose said.

"I'll give Y/N my regenerating ability and she'll be able to heal herself." said Rose, opening the door and entering the room, then closing and locking the door.

------------------------------------------------

After an hour passed, Saltbaker was talking to the doctor about Y/N's next baby..

"Mr. Saltbaker, your wife is having a boy." said the doctor "But I don't want to be there, nor anywhere near my wife! I want her to be happy with everyone else and not be with a hurtful father-to-be asshole!" "Saltbaker, please! You need to be there, or-" the doctor stopped talking and forced Saltbaker to be with Y/N.

"No! I can with somebody that I hurt so bad, she won't ever love me, respect me or even care for me if I go to her!" shouted Saltbaker, pleading to be away with Y/N.

"ALRIGHT! You can just hover around her, you don't have to be directly with her." the doctor said, leaving to go see another patient.

"But Saltbaker, what happens if Y/N wants to be with you, and want to talk with you?" asked Y/N's adopted mother, her eyes filled with sorrow but with a tiny bit of curiousity.

"She can just deal it, I'm only going to hover around her, it doesn't mean that I can be with her." Saltbaker said, leaving for the cafeteria.

"Oh wow, he really misses her, and hates himself at the sametime." said Y/N's adopted father, watching Saltbaker leave.

------------------------------------------------

After another hour, Rose came out of Y/N's room and everyone crowded around her to see if it worked..

"It's going to work immediately, but it takes a lot longer when an egg is trying to heal, so it's gonna take 24 hours for it to process through Y/N." said Rose, answering all three questions the group was going to say.

------------------------------------------------

The next day, Y/N woke up sweating and pressed to call the nurse's impatiently, then three nurse's came in being all different but kind, Y/N wanted them to check her egg. So the three nurse's did as she asked them to, and they were smiling happily because her egg was done with healing and the fetus was checked to be healthy. Y/N smiled happily, but she called Saltbaker in the process and asked him to come over.

After Saltbaker entered Y/N's room, he forgot his own rule but he wanted to see if Y/N was alright or not.. Y/N was alright and she kissed Saltbaker's cheek, and he kissed her stomach making Y/N giggle and he laughed as well!

"So, when did the doctor say that I was able to leave?" asked Y/N, holding Saltbaker's hand.

"As soon as your able to heal completely, and since your up, you better lay back down and sleep some more so you can rest more and have more energy." Saltbaker replied, tucking Y/N carefully into bed.

And then Saltbaker kissed Y/N goodnight..