Chapter 28: The Check Up

When Y/N got on the couch she laid there and didn't move, she didn't move for her parents or sibling including Saltbaker as well..

"Maybe she's depressed?" asked Y/N's mother.

"If she was depressed, she would've had hurt herself in private and made US worry!!" shouted Saltbaker, scaring Y/N but he picks her up gently and takes her to her room to sleep.

"Oh we're bad parents, aren't we?" asked Y/N's mother, realising something.

"And that is, darling?" asked Y/N's father, being stupid.

"We're bad parents because we're not comforting Y/N right now, if we were good parents we would comfort her." replied Y/N's mother, sitting on the couch.

After awhile Y/N woke up and left her room, went downstairs and left the house, Y/N's mother and father were sleeping on the couch cuddling and Saltbaker was sleeping until Y/N left the home, Y/N's brother was already up and following Y/N secretly.

------------------------------------------------

When Y/N reached the dock was someone was already waiting in the moonlight, when Y/N's brother got there he saw his sister's silhouette and someone else's silhouette, Y/N's brother was confused and sad that she was seeing someone else, so, Y/N's brother ran off to get Saltbaker.

And when Saltbaker got to the same spot Y/N's brother was at to see Y/N and someone else, he got mad but he stayed were he was then he saw Y/N and the person kiss, when the silhouettes combined and broke away, Y/N turned when she felt being watched she saw Saltbaker and her lil' brother.

Then when the person turned to face Y/N's direction he saw Y/N's boyfriend and brother, then he let go of Y/N when she ran to Saltbaker and the person left to go back to his isle, "Thank god I didn't get her pregnant at least, that's her and her boyfriend's problem." said the guy, leaving Far Off Isle's dock.

"So, who was the person you kissing?" asked Saltbaker, about to get pissy but calm for the moment.

Y/N looked up at Saltbaker and stared into his eyes, seeing the pain in them then Y/N put her hand up to Saltbaker's face and kissed him, though she told him that she was just gonna hang out they weren't kissing more or less whispering.

"I can see silhouettes when they kiss, your just not in-" Y/N kissed Saltbaker just like the silhouette he saw "Alright, you made your point you were joking about you and the person. But you still made me sad." said Saltbaker, being comforted by Y/N.

"Love, I love you a lot more then some person I was joking around, now com'on let's go somewhere were you want to be." said Y/N, Saltbaker giving her a look like she knows he wants her.

"Can we go now?" asked Y/N's brother, being forgotten.

"Yes yes lil' bro, let's go." said Y/N, holding Saltbaker's and her brother's hand

------------------------------------------------

After getting home Y/N's brother went upstairs into his room, Y/N and Saltbaker went to Y/N's room, though when both of them got into the room Y/N went into her bathroom and Saltbaker was exploring Y/N's desk, being curious what was in her drawer.

Though the next day, Y/N was putting on her blouse not in her bathroom but in her room, Saltbaker got up not knowing Y/N was putting on her blouse then he went over to her and onto her wall Y/N goes, knowing Saltbaker was "hungry" for her and Y/N sighs.

"Hey! No, you control yourself! I am not fucking with you today, I gotta go somewhere." said Y/N, slapping Saltbaker's hands when he tried to unbutton her blouse.