Epilogue: Sixty-Seven; Suggestions?

Y/N, Saltbaker, Maribelle, Oliver and the twins Sam and Sammy were in the living together, Y/N was sitting on Saltbaker's lap (of course), Maribelle and Oliver were also on the couch, Maribelle had her book and Oliver was reading a reccomended book from Maribelle.

Surprisingly, Sam and Sammy were a bit bigger then to be expected, Y/N knew they had taken their grandmother's genetic code instead of her and Saltbaker's.. But she was still happy, and Saltbaker was there with her, she was happy in heaven with her family.

------------------------------------------------

Then there was a knock on the door, Y/N got up to answer it, and when she opened the door. No one was there, then she rolled her eyes downwards to be expecting a present, but a letter was instead of a gift.

Y/N looked around but she headed inside shortly after, Y/N closed the door then headed over to Saltbaker, he was looking happily at Maribelle and Oliver, he noticed Y/N and saw the letter..

"What do you think it is?" Y/N asked, she was unsure and worried.

"Well it couldn't be any serious.." Saltbaker thought, Sam looked at Saltbaker.

"D-dada.." Sam said, everyone in the room looked at Sam in surprise.

*Y/N sighed, unhappily*

Saltbaker looked at Y/N with that face, when he saw her unhappy and wanted.. That divorce..

"Y/N.. Don't be like this.." Saltbaker whispered, he got up and grabbed her hips and had put his head on the back of her head.

"Saltbaker.. I can't handle it sometimes.." Y/N said, tears started forming.

"Wh-what do you mean?" he asked cautiously, Y/N looked away and started to cry.

Y/N's lips moved up and down and curled, then her eyes started streaming with tears "I can't handle being jealous of you, OKAY?! I hate you I hate you I hate you, I HATE YOU!" Y/N ran upstairs before she pushed Saltbaker and bit his hand as well..

Saltbaker looked down and realised that Y/N made the face, mostly out of jealousy, he never paid attention until now, "What a dumbass I am!" Saltbaker had his eyes widened and realised that Maribelle, Oliver and the twins looked at him scaredly..

------------------------------------------------

Upstairs Y/N was ferious and she started breaking and tearing shit out of pain and anger, she even threw things like Stella from Helluva Boss, she was so pissed off that her nails started bleeding as she threw, tore and broke things..

Y/N looked at the photoframe of her, Saltbaker, Maribelle, Oliver and the twins..

Y/N picked up the photoframe and threw it against the opposite wall, it broke on impact, though Saltbaker tiredly ran to Y/N's side to try and calm her down, it didn't work as she was in her state of.. so much unbearable pain of ignorance..

Saltbaker clutched Y/N's hips hard and it hurt her but she didn't care, Y/N squirmed, slightly move and tried to bite Saltbaker in several different spots, but he didn't let her.. In fact he kissed her to try and calm her down, she looked at him, he could already tell she was tired of being handled by him but she was also just tired..

After some time, Saltbaker put Y/N in their bed and had put the blanket on her, "Don't leave, I want give you apology cuddles.." Saltbaker tried to hide the pain as he smiled and he climbed into the bed to cuddle with a tired Y/N..

*Even after what she said, apology cuddles wouldn't help us.. no wonder why she was jealous, she wanted the pain to stop.. Not having a mother, having lying adoptive parents pretending to be people as they were mafia bosses.. Having so much pain come out would make her happy.. No wonder why women can't compare some men like me to my own wife.. We have different families and different lives that were put together..* Saltbaker thought, he was thinking deep.

------------------------------------------------

Some time passed and Saltbaker woke up to seeing Y/N not in bed, he immediately got up and went downstairs, as he ran down the steps each one by one, he saw Maribelle play with Y/N and Oliver.. He saw Y/N smile and laugh like he barely saw the women he married, he suspected it was because of the pain residing in Y/N..

Y/N noticed Saltbaker and ran to him, "Look I'm sorry baby, for everything, for yelling and scaring the kids, for being jealous, and for being ignorant.. Including selfishness.." Y/N murmured, he just looked at her and kissed her.

Y/N flustered and began chasing Saltbaker, Maribelle and Oliver were behind Y/N, barely hanging onto her pants as she ran so quick!

"Mommy run run run!" Maribelle expressed admiration, she admired her mother's speed.

"Yeah!" Oliver also expressed, he admired his sister even more!

"Hm" Y/N ran faster.

As Y/N caught up to Saltbaker, he stopped and turned around, then as Y/N slide into a stop, he grabbed her and placed her in a tangoed dip pose. Y/N had no idea what was happening, then he kissed her and whispered words into her ears "Saltbaker! Really?!" Saltbaker smiled and kissed his wife on the cheek.

Y/N forgot about the note, and Saltbaker pulled Y/N into a quick tango, then they read the letter..

"Ah, greetings Salt-Field family! I am Rose Nicolas Wolf, currently I know who you all are, but do not fret! I am pretty calm and not harmful, I am.. Sadly am only going to mail you letters and not see you in person, I am not your mother either Y/N. I am a completely different Rose, and one who made all of you. You all are currently OC's right now, also known as Original Characters. But I do have some friends that wanna make suggestions and questions for you, if you have the time that is! Anyways, Aviva Adio for now -Rose Nicolas Wolf" Y/N scanned the letter again.

"I seems pretty legit dear, I mean, at least it's not your mother or other mother, and someone that justs want people to ask us anything really. It doesn't sound bad!" Saltbaker said cheerfully, Y/N didn't trust this or me.

"Let's roll with it for now, the letter also states that more letters are in the proccess, so we have to wait. Which doesn't sound bad! For now at least.." Y/N got skeptical and protective.

*Aviva Adio.. What does that mean?* Y/N and Saltbaker thought together, they were unsure..