Chapter Eighty: A Devil In Disguise

As Y/N was spoon feeding the young devil, a knock or two was heard and Saltbaker got up to answer it, there stood a large, tall, man.. He stood at the entrance and Saltbaker let him in.. He wasn't sure about doing that, but that's what he did.

Y/N watched the man as he sat down next to her, she was guarding the shit out of the little devilish kid, the kid just looked scared at the man and hopped in between Y/N's- aha, boobs and stayed there. Saltbaker just looked at Y/N, as she looked at him.

"Well, quite surprising right?" Y/N asked, the man just kept looking at her.

"Indeed.." the man replied to her, his voice sounded deep, but not so deep as to cause the house to shake.

"Don't talk to my wife in that tone.. Or I can kick you out?" Saltbaker said, the man looked despisingly at him.

------------------------------------------------

After an hour or two, the family turned back to normal, but kept their wits and guards up with the stranger in the house.. Y/N got up as Saltbaker did and he helped her with the dishes.. Maribelle shifted her chair over more to Oliver and felt nervous with the guy staring at her.

But as the man got up to talk with Y/N and Saltbaker about something, Y/N saw the guy's hand come up to where the kid was poking out, the kid was still- in her boobs.. Y/N slapped the shit out of the guy and forced him out of the house.

"Oh, fucking thank god, I didn't want anymore of the feelings we were getting.." Saltbaker said, Y/N went up to him and slapped him on the face.

"It was your fault in the first place to let him in!" she shouted at Saltbaker.

"Well at least I was being generous unlike you!" he shouted back at Y/N.

Then the two got into another arguement, the kid was poking his head out and intrrupted Y/N and Saltbaker having their conversation, the kid was talking really deep into feelings, then out of the blue both Y/N and Saltbaker stopped talking and hugged each other until both of them cried together.. As they fell to the floor together..

------------------------------------------------

"Man.. Mom and dad went hard on the crying right?" Maribelle asked Oliver, he just nodded away at the scene.

"Yep.. I wonder when sis's mother got back? I haven't heard anything since she left.." Oliver said to himself, Maribelle went off into thought.

*Hmmmm. Has grandma gotten back? It's been three or two days right? I'm getting worried now..* Maribelle thought, she must've thought about disappearing and never going back home.

------------------------------------------------

Y/N was off somewhere or also known as "god knows where", Saltbaker was still crying for an unknown reason, Maribelle and Oliver were off in bed and the twins were also asleep in their crib.

When Y/N got back from somewhere, Saltbaker was sleeping on the couch, dreaming. Y/N just let him be, then she went upstairs to prepare for bed herself..

------------------------------------------------

It's been awhile, so I'd advised you that this is going to get very gruesome, death-mentions, self-harm and other things like that, plus a demonic depression attachment, so I'd advised you to SKIP ALL OF THAT SADNESS POURING OUT!

Here's a warning anyways!

Warning: Death-mentions, gore? Self-harm, sexual-intentions, sexual-harm, and many more I forgot to mention!

Anyways, have fun if you want to bear all of that and go bleach your eyes and brain after that!

------------------------------------------------