Chapter 48: A Mistake

When Y/N was off in the bakery, Mugman grabbed a nearby butcher's blade and had cut the rope off of Saltbaker's arms, Saltbaker questioned why Mugman had already escaped being tied, "Oh! I just know the right knot to untie! But, I had a handy-dandy pocket knife which took me awhile to cut the rope." answered Mugman, answering Saltbaker's question.

"Alright, but what are gonna do with your brother? He's bleeding out!" said Saltbaker, picking up a bleeding out Cuphead.

"Well, the hospital but-" "Y/N is blocking right?" "Yeah she is, but she let me go, so I think she'll let me and cups go. But not you.."said Mugman, trying not to be rude.

"Well, I could always bedazzle my wife! You know how she gets around me!" said Saltbaker, being a bit excited about what he said.

The two heard Y/N come back down into the cellar, so, Saltbaker sat in his position and Mugman went back to his, when Y/N walked down the hall and up to where she put the two, she walked up to Mugman and she knew he had cut his rope. So, she let him go thenhe asked if he could take Cuphead to the hospital, Y/N allowed it but Saltbaker asked if he could go..

Y/N stared at Saltbaker and said no, he was disappointed in her but he also tried to respect it but he didn't he couldn't respect his wife, "When I'm outta here, you'll be going to the bird house.." said Saltbaker, he tried not to cry but he did.

Y/N didn't buy Saltbaker's crying and he stopped, when Y/N took Mugman up and out the bakery she went back down to get Saltbaker out, she had a change of heart? Well, now was not the time.. When Y/N went to untie him she noticed he already did that, so she took him out of the bakery, then Y/N went to the bird house..

------------------------------------------------

Saltbaker started to cry when she went to jail herself, when Y/N hugged Saltbaker for the last time she kissed his cheek and she looked normal normal not hidden obssessed normal, when Mugman returned to get Saltbaker he saw him cry in Y/N's changed arms, then Y/N held Saltbaker's head and looked him in the eyes, she kissed his forehead and she took him out of his arms then..

When Y/N was caught and put in the jail cell, Saltbaker came to visit her..

"So you actually did it, huh?"

"Well, might as well do what your gonna say."

"I didn't want you to leave though!"

"I didn't leave, I went somewhere else, I never left your heart!"

"When you come out of your time, what will you do?"

"Simple: check up on my friends and family.."

"Besides that."

"See how my husband is doing and fairing."

After the conversation, the guard came in and announced that Y/N had to go back inside her cell..

"Sorry time's up.. You can visit again in a week." said the guard, seeing how Saltbaker is torn up.

------------------------------------------------

When Y/N went to her cell, she saw Saltbaker leave when she turned her head to look at him for the final time, then Y/N called to Saltbaker and she ran to him and she jumped into his arms, Saltbaker caught Y/N and she kissed him.

"I thought I was supposed to be dominant?" asked Saltbaker.

*Y/N giggled then she laughed* "You are dominant silly! And I wanted to say: don't marry another woman, I'm not gonna be long." replied Y/N, hugging Saltbaker.

Saltbaker put Y/N down and she went to her cell and Saltbaker left the bird house..

------------------------------------------------

After a week went by Y/N came home when Saltbaker was preparing to visit her..

"Honey, daughter and brother, I'm home!" shouted Y/N, Saltbaker ran downstairs to kiss her.

"I thought you were supposed to be in jail for a month?" asked Saltbaker.

"I was but I helped everybody that I was assigned to, in one day and everyone else the next, and ya-da- ya-da and blah blah blah. I was just impatient to see you. And how's our daughter and my brother?" replied and asked Y/N.

"Their doing fine, but you came home late, it's night!" said Saltbaker.

"And you were gonna get me out of the bird house? I'd rather do it myself, and that's how I did it, except helping people." said Y/N.

"Well, I'm glad that your here, I missed you and so did your sis and brother."

"Well, don't forget: I'm still pregnant y'know."

"I know.." said Saltbaker, he and Y/N kissed that night when Y/N returned home..

"Well, it was a mistake when you hurt Mugman's brother.." 

"I know.. That's why I visited him! And gave him lot's of love!" said Y/N.