Golden cage

A normal day? I wish for nothing more than that. At the moment, my life is a single shard pile that I have to walk barefoot over. With each step, the cuts become deeper and yet the pain fades. That's how it will be, my future... I go further and something new approaches me every day, but all this just leaves me cold by now. I can't live like this, I have to free myself from this golden cage. I always thought that I had everything I could wish for, I had a great house that I had just moved into with my boyfriend, a great job and great friends. But I had to think about HIM every day. the man who could still turn my head even though I hadn't heard from him for years. He was my first great love and I thought it would stay that way forever, only the two of us, but it broke down on our so different dreams. I, who wanted to start her own company in our small hometown and against him, who had the dream of the big stage. I couldn't handle it, at 16 I wasn't willing to give up everything, leave my dream behind and travel around the world. That's how our paths separated at that time...

He went and became famous, certainly forgot me and spent the Nights with many pretty girls, I saw him once afterwards, too shy to adress him and embarrass myself. Maybe he didn't want to know me anymore. In the meantime, I think more often about him, who he is anyway? Harry Styles and yes I know, many girls dream exactly about it, but that doesn't matter right now. My life is perfect, I don't understand why I think so much about him, what he's doing right now, where he is and whether he also has to think about me...

 My life is perfect, I don't understand why I think so much about him, what he's doing right now, where he is and whether he also has to think about me