End of the day

When Harry's support band played, the mood was just fantastic. Everyone was so casual and only here to have fun. It's a pity that I stood there alone, but I also just had fun and danced. When Harry's stage was remodelled, the excitement in the venue grew even bigger. Everyone was eagerly waiting for him. Just like me. I was able to put myself in all of here so well and had great conversations with a few girls. Of course, they asked me a lot about Harry, but we just got along very well. We took a few photos before the band slowly came on stage and started playing. From that moment on, i wasn't able to hear anything, except screaming fans. It was funny to observe the whole thing from a different perspective. Then he came. And yes, once again simply gorgeous. Harry wore a black glittering suit and I didn't breathe. Wow. I sang my soul out of my body like the rest of the people and danced my feet sore. Harry just sang 'love of my life' and hearing his voice even louder than usual gave me goosebumps. When there was a moment off, I took all my courage, put my hands on my mouth to be louder and shouted as loud as I could "I love you Harry styles!". Actually, it wasn't planned that it might be so public, but I couldn't help it that second. Harry's somewhat serious facial expression suddenly changed into a broad grin while searching the crowd until he found me. The crowd was raging and Harry showed a heart in my direction. I crossed my arms and could only smile at that moment. No one could ever feel the love for him that I was wearing inside me. I was aware that everyone would probably jump on this story, but at the moment I didn't care. I finally wanted to live! In many situations, I felt like I missed too much and had to make up for it. Harry rocked the stage again and just before it played kiwi, I was brought backstage. I waited there for Harry to sprint off the stage. He ran directly into my arms, he was so sweaty that I felt he was swimming away! I got a passionate kiss pressed and only heard more fans screaming. I bit my lip, unbelievable that I was allowed to experience something like that.

Throwback

"And? What do you think of the idea?" Harry looked at me expectantly while we were sitting in the garden on the Hollywood swing. I didn't know what to think of his plans deep within me, of course I wanted to support him. „I think it's great!" A forced smile scurried over my lips while I nervously dangled my feet. „But promise me that you will get in touch! Best every day and that we see each other as often as possible! " I turned to Harry, I was afraid of losing him forever. How could I cope with this loss? He was my great love! He would travel around the world if everything worked out and I? I would stay here and try to make something of my life. „Of course Em! Don't worry. You'll just come with me sometime!" He put an arm around me and pulled me close to himself. You could probably see how difficult this conversation is for me right now, at least Anne had probably noticed it, because she stood in the door and looked at me pitifully. I cuddled in Harry's arm and didn't want him to leave. So far, of course, nothing has been final, but I was sure that he will soon be on stage where he belongs. I was afraid that he would forget me and i felt just homesickness, after him. I was only 16 and yet I had already planned my whole life with him. In my eyes, everything went perfectly, we had so much fun together, I loved Harry's family and just spending time with him. "I love you H" I looked up at him and smiled. I did that every time I looked at him, because I just felt happy with him.

„I love you too!" Harry kissed me on the forehead and put his head on mine.