Goin' out tonight

At least now no one would know that we are here and so we left the airport together and drove to a beautiful hotel, overlooking the Eiffel Tower. It was breathtaking. I stared at the room and then dropped on the bed. „That's awesome!" I called and pinched myself in my arms to see if it wasn't really just a dream. No. It was reality. Harry laughed and threw himself on the bed next to me. "So? What do we do first?" He grinned and pulled me to himself. I thought. I had never been to Paris and didn't know my way around here. "I...Uh...good question" I stammered and looked at Harry, who also thought. „What do you think about a little sightseeing and then going out to eat?" He smiled and kissed me gently while I nodded and put my hands in his neck. Then we just looked at each other briefly before we got up to freshen up. A simple leggings and a sweater by Harry, that would be enough. I tied my hair together in a braid and sat down on the bed until Harry was finished. "I'm ready," he said as he put his arms in the hip and laughed at me. I shook my head laughing and took my little handbag. It rained and Harry got an umbrella for us at the reception before we went to the streets of Paris. Despite the weather, it was incredibly beautiful. I didn't know where to look first and was completely overwhelmed. Harry squeezed my hand and we strolled comfortably through a few alleys that were very empty. Simply enjoy the time together, the recovered. Away from the hustle and bustle of recent weeks. We both kept each other very covered so as not to be recognised directly. Together we went to a small café to warm up a little. I sat down in the last corner and Harry followed me. We looked at the menu And since I was cold, I took a cocoa and a croissant. If I've already been here, it's something typical. It was beautiful. The small red sofas and chairs made it cosy and the fairy lights rounded everything off. I moved close to Harry, who lay his hand on mine and gently stroked his thumb over it. I had officially arrived in seventh heaven. It felt like we were getting to know each other completely new. Just like at the beginning again. When we were finished, we went through the city for a while before returning to the hotel to prepare for a nice dinner. What should I wear? I stood in the bathroom and stared in the mirror to think. What would be appropriate? I chose a tight black dress. Classic. It flattered my figure very much and I wore a black blazer over it. I tied my hair together in a bun and my white handbag rounded off the whole thing. I looked at myself for a while when the door of the bathroom opened. Harry stood in the door with a black shirt and literally stared at me. „Oh wow!" He said and whistled. He made me laugh again and again with his loose manner. Even with such simple things. He quickly buttoned the last buttons of his shirt and took my hand to lead me to the small restaurant of the hotel. Again, from here, we had a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower, which was beautifully illuminated. The evening was nice and the food was awesome. No. My current life seemed beautiful. It was the life I had wished for so much and I couldn't wait to go on tour with Harry!

 It was the life I had wished for so much and I couldn't wait to go on tour with Harry!