I walk alone in the rain

What was that right now? I pulled my head out of his hands before I reached out with my right hand to hit Harry directly on his cheek. I was frightened by myself, I didn't know myself like that and Harry seemed surprised. We stopped in this position for a short second while Harry held his cheek. I dulled this room and stormed down the stairs. I just wanted to disappear. I was sure it was the end. Harry would never get back to me and I was far too ashamed. When I stood in front of the front door, I let myself sink to the floor. I supported my head in my hands and stayed like this for a moment. I bit my lips, I could still feel them. His lips. I knew what I wanted and yet I couldn't give up Steve. When a few raindrops fell from the sky, I looked up. I got up when it suddenly got stronger and ran to my car. I quickly slammed the door behind me and looked up at Harry's window, I had the hope of seeing him but he wasn't there. He was probably still shocked by my grid. I was infinitely sorry and yet it felt good to finally tell him what was going on inside me, how much it had burdened in me over the last few years. Suddenly an emotional outburst came over me, I started crying and could hardly calm down. It was so bad that I couldn't even go home. The tears ran over my face like waterfalls and then ended up in my lap. I decide to write a message to Steve that it would probably be later due to the storm. I suddenly heard a knock on my window pane, which I could hardly hear due to the sudden heavy rain. Harry held a jacket over his head and waved me outside, I don't remember what moved me at that moment but I got out and Harry hugged me tightly so that I wouldn't get wet. Unfortunately, there was not much space under his small jacket, so we both got wet. Harry almost pulled me after him because I found it a good idea to wear summer sandals with a super narrow heel. My shoes were so slippery that I had to be careful not to break my feet in the next few seconds. Harry smiled at me, apparently he wasn't angry with me, or at least not as angry as I thought. When we arrived at the front door, Harry frantically rummaged for the key in his pocket and I was afraid for a brief moment that he had forgotten him. I looked at him, once again my heart raced. How can a man look so damn good in every situation, please? His wet hair fell in his face and his muscles were characterised by his wet shirt. Fuck! I had to swallow and looked better away from him. It felt like an eternity and so I was completely soaked in the meantime. When the door was finally open, we took a big step and stood in the hallway. I dropped the jacket from my shoulders and looked down at me, this feeling of wet clothes on my skin was disgusting. I just wanted to get out of them. „Does Gemma still have clothes for me?" I asked Harry while I tried to get out of my shoes. „I think she took everything with her when she moved out, but you can have something from me." Harry smiled at me as he went upstairs and offered me his hand. I took her gratefully and followed him up, where there was still a drama going on. So I sat down on the bed again while watching Harry rummage in his closet. After a short time, he showed me a green t-shirt and black sweatpants, which I gratefully accepted. "Not quite my style but that fits," I laughed while Harry had already turned around to look for something for himself. I got up and didn't think about going to the bathroom and first took off my purple floral t-shirt before I reached for Harry's green Shirt . He turned around right now and looked at me. "Hey!" I laughed and Harry turned away with a cheeky grin. „Sorry, but how could I look away!" He emphasised. I shook my head smiling and also put on the black sweatpants. Harry buttoned his shirt and turned back to me without further ado. "Look at my new tattoo" he smiled and pointed to a tattoo on his chest. I stepped a little closer "that certainly hurt?" I frowned while my Fingers slipped slightly over the tattoo. I looked at Harry and looked closely at all his tattoos. I could hardly leave my eyes off him, could I? He was just free to the upper body and only dressed in jeans in front of me.

 I could hardly leave my eyes off him, could I? He was just free to the upper body and only dressed in jeans in front of me