Let me kiss you

Come on! It's not far away!" I called Harry and ran the last metres towards the water. This incredible feeling of freedom. Holidays! Just do nothing and enjoy life away from school. Just do everything you like to do at 14, almost 15. Harry appeared next to me shortly afterwards. If you want to perform properly, we have to work on your condition! I laughed and knocked Harry on his back, who looked like he would fall over every second. "That...that's just because....I don't have running shoes on" he tried to bring out and I couldn't help but laugh "yes styles, the shoes. Come on, let's go in," I grinned and threw my shoes aside. I waited for Harry this time and then went with him to the water, which easily played around our feet. I looked at him and had butterflies in my stomach. We were best friends and yet there was a little more for me. I kept looking at him while we walked along the water. Slowly his hand brushed mine again and again until he finally dared to take it. Our fingers quickly intertwined and we smiled at each other. Slowly we walked a bit further until we stopped and looked at each other, Harry approached slowly and I knew exactly what he wanted. I was excited! This was supposed to be my first kiss, my hands became sweaty and I was so nervous that I ran away quickly while I hit him on the shoulder "you are!" I laughed and looked back at an astonished Harry breathing deeply. "Wait!" He called and sprinted off, directly towards me, I made a good effort, but the sand didn't make running any easier. „Rule number 1. never be inattentive!" I laughed while I saw Harry catch up with me. I screamed laughing and tried to get faster, but I had to realise that I had no chance against him anymore. He caught up while I slipped in the sand and dropped myself. Harry arrived at my place and held his hand to help me up. I took it gratefully, but not to pull myself up to it, but to put Harry right next to me. He fell to the ground just like me just a few minutes before. "You were inattentive again" I grinned while I sat up and looked at Harry. „Yes, next time it's your turn!" He laughed, but he knew he had no chance to catch me. Harry also sat up and slipped a bit next to me. The sun went down slowly and coloured the sky in incredible colours, I had never seen the evening sky line this. I grabbed my bag and took out a blanket that we had packed and put it around us. This time I took the first step and just took Harry's hand. We were both a little nervous because we knew what would happen. We briefly looked at each other and slipped a little closer together. I briefly bit my lip and then looked at the sea again. I saw in the corner of my eye how Harry looked at me for a brief moment and then also let his eyes wander into the sea. "Harry?" I asked and looked at him again, he responded with a "yes?". I was too shy and just said "oh nothing" and turned my gaze again, my excitement was too great, but again I noticed how Harry looked at me. So I turned my head back to him and he took the chance and kissed me. It was the first kiss for both of us and I could have imagined it even more beautifully!

 It was the first kiss for both of us and I could have imagined it even more beautifully!