singing songs in the street

Of course, we use this unobserved moment and throw ourselves on the bed. We could hardly keep our hands off each other and before I knew Harry's hands were under my shirt. I enjoyed how he touched me and he knew exactly that he drove me crazy with it. But I wasn't ready to have sex with him here. I felt watched and was afraid that someone could burst in every second. We were torn out of our kiss by loud bells of my cell phone and when I looked at my cell phone, I could hardly believe my eyes. Steve's number was displayed on my display and I was in a doubt whether I should answer the call or rather reject it. I looked questioningly at Harry, who only shook his head. "Don't do it em," he said and took the cell phone out of my hand to reject the call. I was grateful to him for accepting this decision, because I would certainly have become weak and accepted him. "Don't worry, don't worry about him" harry gently stroked me through my hair and they really saw the despair at that moment.

We choose a little distraction and joined the rest of the band. I hadn't had much time to talk to everyone yet and now the perfect time came. Harry and I sat on the big white leather couch, directly opposite Mitch and Sarah and chatted a bit. „So emery, how long have you two known each other? Mitch asked and put his arm around Sarah. „You can call me em, I feel like I've known Harry all my life. We grew up almost together" I said and looked at Harry. And how come that it has only just sparkled between the two of you? So i knew that Harry is blind, but i didn't  know that He was that blind?!" He laughed and also looked at Harry, who shook his head laughing. "So actually..." I just started my sentence when Harry spoke to me "you're right Mitch, I was really blind. Actually, em and I were a couple before. I don't know myself why I didn't bring her with me." Harry looked at me and put his arm around me to draw me closer to him. Embarrassed, I looked at the floor and smiled. „All the more beautiful that she is here now!" Sarah added to the conversation and smiled at me kindly. I really liked everyone here, because I was warmly welcomed here and got along great with everyone. „And this evening for the first time behind the stage?" Pauli said, who stood in the door frame and listened to our conversation. I nodded to him "I'm glad to be able to watch the whole thing relaxed!" I answered and leaned back. Together we enjoyed the two-hour drive to the stadium where the concert was to take place tonight. When we arrived in front of the hall, we heard some girls screaming. They could only assume that we were in here and yet they were going crazy. The gate behind us, with the privacy screen, was closed and we could get off the bus. It was good to stretch our legs a little after the flight and the long trip and so we decide to take a little walk on the site before Harry had to go to the sound Check. So we explored a bit of what was behind these fences and met with Harry's support band. After a short conversation, we went into the hall and it was huge! „Wait right here!" Harry gave me a kiss and then disappeared. So I stood there in front of the stage in this huge hall and didn't know what to expect now! After a short time Harry came on stage. Even in his sweatpants he looked perfect! Apparently, now was time for the sound check. Harry started playing and I just stood there and listened to just listen to his voice, that alone was enough to make me happy at the moment.

 Harry started playing and I just stood there and listened to just listen to his voice, that alone was enough to make me happy at the moment