To be so lonely

I had actually achieved everything with my photography, my biggest dream, I had reached my own small exhibition. The next goal was to be with Harry. We had little contact in the last few days, his concerts robbed him a lot of time and when he finally had some air, he had to sleep or something like that. Just have time for yourself. I wasn't angry or disappointed. I wanted to be understanding, everyone needs time for themselves. Otherwise you get lost. Steve and I had lost each other. We have grown apart. Maybe my bad conscience disappeared because I realised that it was better for both of us. Experience new things and find yourself again. My thoughts would eat me up if I continued like this! So, as so often, I picked up my cell phone and dialled Harry's number. A familiar „beep" , sounded a few times until a cosy voice conjured up a smile on my lips. „Hey em, are you all right?" I could already hear his grin. „Hey H, yes, everything is fine with me. How are you? What are you doing right now?" I asked and looked out the window while listening to his voice "now? Nothing really. I sit in my room, am alone and think of you," he replies and I laughed "oh shut up! You old romantic!" Harry also had to laugh. It sounded so cute that it sounded unrealistic. „Probably it's still raining and you just wrote a song?" I grinned and promptly got an answer. "But sure!" I could hardly believe this answer and just laughed "when will you be here again?" His laughter fell silent a little. „Soon I will have a little break again, only three days left, then a week break. Then we can see each other. „Doesn't that sound good?" Harry asked and I sighed "how long will the tour last?" The joy kept audibly limited and I was kind of sorry for him "still six weeks em, then we made it. Promised" Harry's promise could be relied on, he was always honest. „Okay, can we see each other directly when you land?" I asked and don't even have to wait for an answer from him. Of course we would see each other again immediately and of course I was the first to be with him.

 Of course we would see each other again immediately and of course I was the first to be with him