Straight off the plane

I didn't want to break away from him, it was too beautiful. This kiss should never end! But Harry broke away from me "hey" I grumbled and Harry just grinned. "Emery, we have enough time for that later" I nodded, of course we would have more time together now. Finally! I put on my sunglasses and went to the car behind Harry. The only thing I wanted was that no one sees us. We went through the garage and loaded our suitcases into the trunk of Harry's black Range Rover. I sat down in the passenger seat and made myself small so that no one would recognise me. The collar of my sweater and the dawning darkness played great and the camouflage was perfect! Harry drove off. Where to? I was still not quite sure but I knew that it would go to the airport. We drove for quite a while, I turned on the radio and sang loudly together to all kinds of songs that were just running like that. Life was beautiful! I danced and forgot all the worries I had a few hours ago! After quite a while, we arrived at the airport and I wondered how we should get in there unnoticed. „Okay em, I'll go in first and then you'll come after someone will take you to the gate" Harry said, while the excitement rose in me. What if? If someone saw us, if paparazzi were there, if someone would recognise us! I nodded and waited until he disappeared at the airport before I got off and took my suitcase out of the car. I rolled him to the entrance and walked a bit through the airport until a big man came to meet me and took me to a side entrance. When I was sure no one could see me, I took off my sunglasses and looked at Harry. Where was he? The man by my side didn't talk to me, he was just there to take me to the plane and so we went on quickly until we met Harry. I smiled at him, I wanted to take his hand but I knew that if someone would see that while we would have flown up. So we were taken to the plane and got on board. Finally we were alone again and I sat right next to Harry. I had never flown before and took his hand, which I pressed firmly. Gentle, he stroked his thumb over the back of my hand when the plane took off. I still didn't know where we were going, looked at a few magazines and tried to stay loose. But again and again there were short moments when I would think of Steve. I had firmly expected him to contact me. No matter in what form. A few hours later, we landed. Where? I had no idea. I didn't dare to look out the window. Harry got up and I followed him when the door of the plane opened, it rained. Bad weather greeted us and Harry said "Bonjour Paris!". Paris?! I could hardly believe it. We wanted. Time alone and Harry took me here of all places? How should we spend time here alone and above all unobserved?

 Time alone and Harry took me here of all places? How should we spend time here alone and above all unobserved?