Ready to run

"Yes" I said disappointed in myself. I didn't know what else to say. I didn't want to destroy this moment like that and fill everything with negative thoughts again and again. So we pushed the topic back into the distance and enjoyed the short time until it got late and I had to leave. I once again had a guilty conscience about Steve. Would he realise something? Or whether he is interested at all. Surely he would fight and what would I do then? I always let him intimidate myself far too much. I need help getting out of there. So I put on my sweater again and put on my sunglasses after Harry and I said goodbye with an intimate kiss. "Don't forget em, I love you" I replied Harry's words with a "i love you too" and left the house where the paparazzi were already waiting for me and asked me a lot of questions. „Are you the new woman at Harry's side?", „Are you an affair?" Or "are you the reason for the breakup ?" Were just a few questions for me at that moment. I couldn't help but answer "all this is purely business" I said and quickly went to my car, while I was still being tracked. So I left a little faster and literally jumped into my car and drove away as quickly as possible. So I started the car and pressed the pedal properly until I couldn't recognise anyone in the rear-view mirror anymore. I took a little detour so that no one could really pursue me or at least I was sure that no one was behind me. So I parked in our yard and scurried into the house to see if Steve was there. I could hear the TV from above, so I followed the noise and looked into the bedroom. Steve seemed to have heard me and turned to me. „Well, did you fuck Harry again?" I stood there shocked. What did he say, please? How could he even know that I was there? „Whatever you give of yourself is absolute nonsense" I said, turning around in the door when I realised how a hand had tightly enclosed my wrist. „Stay here, admit that you were with this idiot and fucked him! Did you at least have fun?!" Steve raised his voice and I don't want to lie, I was really a scared that moment. His grip was strong so that I could hardly loosen my hand. „Let go of me! You hurt me!" Again and again I tried to detach my hand from his, but Steve didn't even listen to me. „Remember what I told you! Without me, you are nothing! He can leave you alone at any time!" Steve still didn't let go and the panic spread a little in me. "Steve! You fucking hurt me!" I yelled at him, but it was useless, because Steve also only became more angry "I find out that you did it with this idiot, you will really get to know me first" he literally yelled at me with these words and then the fuses burned through me. It was enough. I took my free hand and punched him in the face. It popped clearly and Steve let go of my hand, which meanwhile began to discolour bluishly. "Never do that again!" These were my last words and I left the room.

 "Never do that again!" These were my last words and I left the room