So happily

I was happy, happy that I had Harry by my side again. Now it couldn't go wrong anymore. It would be like before. Nothing would separate us and this time we would travel the world together and in a week it would start. I'm really excited to finally be there and not just in front of the stage. I could support him there and be there for him. Crazy that I was really Harry's girlfriend now. But what would happen next? Would I see Steve again? I had to get my things out of our house. Would I then live with Harry or be alone first? I enjoyed being me again for a few seconds and being able to partially enjoy my life. We stood there briefly until we went up again to have a nice evening in bed, just the two of us and a movie. Nobody who would disturb. We lay next to each other, no one said a word and we enjoyed each other's company. „Let's fly right tomorrow?" Harry said and looked at me. „Only the two of us, it would be good for you to come up with other thoughts and certainly no one would follow us, he added and stroked my back." It was tempting to finally get the idea out of here. Get out of the dreary everyday life. „Yes, that sounds good" I smiled and looked at the TV. "Then pack the suitcases" Harry grinned and straightened up. Now?! I looked at him in amazement and did the same. „You heard correctly! Pack your suitcase and we'll go!" Harry said and got up to pack his suitcase. Slowly I took the blanket off my legs. "I...Harry..." I stammered while sitting down at the edge of the bed. „Come on, it will do you good and besides, you used to be so spontaneous!" And Harry was right. It would be good to finally get out of here! Maybe I could switch off and also that with spontaneity. I used to care about everything, I was there with every idea, no matter how crazy it actually was. It still cost me to overcome it at that moment. Why? I didn't know. What or who would stop me now? So I got up and pressed Harry a kiss before I ran down to sort my suitcase. Part of my things, I just threw on the sofa. Where did we even want to go? "Harry?!" I called up and waited for an answer "yes?!" It came back through the house. „Where are we going?" I called back and didn't get an answer for a while. Let yourself be surprised! Harry laughed and I packed a good mix of clothes. "That should be enough" I whispered to myself when I put my small cosmetic bag on my things and closed my suitcase. Would it start right now? I sat on my suitcase waiting for Harry, who took much longer. So I went up a feeling steps and called Harry "come styles! You need 10 times longer than me!" I laughed and saw Harry coming down the stairs with a suitcase. He just looked incredibly good, I could hardly believe my eyes. I would have liked to have fallen backwards down the stairs. I gave him space and put on my white vans without losing sight of him. He approached me and my heart stopped. Harry put his arm around my waist and pulled me to himself. He gently smiled at me and pulled me into an incredible kiss. My hands lay on his chest and I sank into this kiss, I felt so much love and security near him. He was my home.

 He was my home