Concert

Today was the time. It was THE DAY. The one I've been waiting for so long. 9 years...wow I got old. I was doing my makeup and started to make me look a little fresher, would Harry even recognise me? I had hardly changed in recent years. Except for the hair colour, everything had remained the same. I had often read that his concerts were about fashion. There is no overdressed. So I could really let off steam again. Make-up and clothes are my passion, which unfortunately were always neglected. I looked at the weather report, 28 degrees, so foundation was no option. It should be a white dress with blue flowers, matching it, I kept my eye make up in blue tones that perfectly flattered my green eyes. I haven't been to a concert for ages and therefore enjoyed it all the more. I had missed this feeling of freedom so much, but I finally felt it again. For a brief moment I even forgot why I actually wanted to go to this concert. I put on my dress and looked at myself in the mirror. My brown hair played around my shoulders, I wasn't sure what to do with them. A braid? A ponytail Or just lure? I decided on a middle thing and parted my hair. I tied up one half with a Band and in the rest I made big curls. "Done" I said quietly when I looked at myself again in the mirror. I was finished, but I wasn't really ready. I still didn't know what would happen if he recognised me. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a whistle. Steve stood in the door frame and looked at me. "I should be afraid that he falls in love with you," he laughed and drew me closer to himself. I smiled softly, but wanted to get out of this hug as soon as possible. "We have to go," I said and went back a bit, "I'm just putting on shoes," I added and grabbed my white sneakers. I quickly put them on and checked my bag. Ticket, lipstick, mobile phone, key. I counted everything several times and nodded. I took a deep breath, it calmed me down and so I repeated it a few times before I went down to the car. Steve drove me, I'm still very grateful to him for that, so I didn't have to get angry with the traffic. When I arrived at the stadium, I said goodbye to him and got out of the car. I looked around and tried to orient myself between feather boas and cowboy hats. I just had to follow the crowd. The nervousness rose in me, I was certainly not the only one who felt that way. My head tried to make me think clearly, failed attempt. It didn't work as it should anymore. A total blackout."Em", "stay loose" I whispered quietly and took a deep breath again. I was only separated from the entrance control for a few steps and I started crawling in my little black bag for my ticket. A brief panic spread, but then I held it in my hands. I took the last steps, looked around and sat down on the floor....

 I took the last steps, looked around and sat down on the floor