Don't let it break your heart

I turned around and looked into two incredibly green eyes. Harry. He stood opposite me and smiled at me. „What are you doing here?" I beamed and fell around his neck. He had come extra earlier because of me. I stayed there in his arm, it felt like an eternity and it did well, the warmth he gave away and the feeling of security. "I'm happy to see you too," he said, pushing me harder against himself. Thousands of butterflies flew through my stomach and I didn't really want to detach myself from his arms. Harry looked at me and smiled "Are you okay? I was worried after yesterday" I nodded, I didn't want to repeat this whole story. I pressed against him again "I'll explain it to you later". Harry gently stroked my back before he broke away from me to look at me again "I missed you em" he smiled and put his hands on my cheek. We looked each other in the eye. This green. Unbelievable. I have never seen such beautiful eyes, I got lost in them and put my hands on his hip while I stood on the tips of my toes to kiss him. It felt free. Not a guilty conscience. Only love for this man. I had closed my eyes, it felt the same as it did then. Our first kiss, pure excitement and love. My hands wandered on his back during our intimate kiss, I held on tight as if someone were coming every second to tear me away from him. But that wouldn't happen. Nobody would get me out of here now. I broke away from this beautiful moment and could only smile. I didn't think of Steve for a fraction of a second, but then it caught up with me again. „Harry...can we just go to bed?" I said and my smile disappeared from my face. Harry frowned, he could see that something was wrong and nodded understandingly. He put his suitcase next to mine, which he looked at briefly in amazement and then took my hand to go up, of course I followed him directly and lay down in his arm when he knocked next to him on the bed. So we lay there for a while until I took Harry's hand and he saw my wrist. „What did you do?" Shocked, he sat up and looked at me. „Please don't freak out of Okey? Please" desperately, I also slipped up and looked at him. „Steve and I quarreled, he held me and yelled at me until I had to punch him in the face." Harry turned to me stunned and just looked at me for minutes, he probably tried to react appropriately but I knew that he would like to freak out. „He...expect.... What?!" Harry couldn't believe what had happened there any more than I did. „I didn't want to beat him and I'm really sorry!" Once again I was to blame myself, even though I had not done anything wrong in this situation. Steve's behaviour in recent years had left its mark. "What did Steve do?!" Harry looked at my wrist, he cooked inside. I had never seen him like this before, actually he was always the quiet one who tried to clarify everything. „He freaked out and pressed until I beat him, he was angry when I came home from you and yelled at me if I would sleep with you and I would at least have fun and if he found out that it was really the case, I would only really get to know him" I explained with a shaky voice and tears in my eyes. I couldn't watch Harry anymore, I was ashamed. Harry, on the other hand, took me in his arms and pressed me tightly. "I'm so sorry," he said and stroked my hair. „What's next?" He asked and leaned back a bit. „I....I broke up with him, I think. That is why I am here. I didn't know where to go." Harry's worried face turned into a smile and I didn't understand why. "Emery, I'm proud of you!" He said and probably meant that I had managed to part with Steve on my own.

 "Emery, I'm proud of you!" He said and probably meant that I had managed to part with Steve on my own