She

Time flew by and the morning of our departure had already begun. Harry and I got up and put on fresh clothes. I was very happy to come on tour with him for the first time and enjoy the concert! Harry was visibly excited and continuously lost in his thoughts. I tried to calm him down, took his hand and didn't let it go. I would have liked to have even followed him to the toilet. We had a few hours of flight ahead of us and made ourselves comfortable on the plane. Harry put his hand on my leg and gently stroked it while he looked out the window. „What's going on h?" I smiled and put my hand on his. Harry seemed so deep in his thoughts that he hadn't heard me. "Harry?" I repeated and he shrugged a little. "Yes?" Harry answered and turned to me. "Uh...nothing. I was just thinking about the show" he added and took my hand into his. I leaned to him to give him a kiss. I slipped a little closer to him and Harry could hardly detach himself from him. His hands rode under my dark blue sweater and I stopped him. "Not here" I whispered and leaned my forehead against his, while Harry only grinned at me. "All right" he said and pulled his hands back to himself. Shortly afterwards we started landing in Spain and again I was overwhelmed. I had never been away from England before and was therefore all the more impressed by everything. For Harry, it was everyday life and nothing special anymore. We got out and when Harry saw how many paparazzi were waiting for us, he let go of my hand. We wanted to decide for ourselves when we would share everything with the world and everyone still thought that it would go purely on business between us. I followed Harry with my suitcase in my right hand and tried not to be distracted by the lightning storm. I was a little overwhelmed with the whole situation until Harry's guitarist Mitch and his drummer Sarah took me by the hand to support me a little. They were one of the few people who knew that Harry and I were a couple and tried to help us as best they could. At least me. So the two took me to the bus and united me with Harry. We all got along great and had a lot of fun! "Thank you two, I think I'm blind" I laughed and rubbed through my eyes. I was used to the light of a flash, but so many? My eyes couldn't stand it and so I sat down first and tried to look clearly again. I blinked a few times and saw a laughing Harry standing in front of me, who was visibly amused by me. „We should blindfold you next time!" He laughed, sat down next to me and put an arm around my shoulder. "Shut up!" I said and hit him on the chest. Near him I was more confident than ever and I believe that he was often very surprised because of my reactions. Since our secret should not be noticed, I took out my camera and of course took a few photos of the crew, which were to be published later on social media. When the bus started moving, we began to set everything up and store our clothes. How should I ever fit into this little bed? I wondered and decided to look around after I had hung away my clothes. There was a lot to see over two floors. Mitch and Sarah had made themselves comfortable in the small TV part and Harry had disappeared without a trace. I looked around and then walked through the kitchen, upstairs, where there were still beds and a bathroom. At the end of the bus, there was a large door. I knocked and Harry opened it. „Wow, and I can sleep in this little thing? Thank you styles," I said when there was a giant bed in front of me, with a TV. Harry had all this for himself and I was allowed to sleep in one of the beds ? "Chill em, you sleep with me here" he laughed and stepped aside a bit so that I could come in.