Late night talking

I looked him in the eyes "sorry because of before" I said while I took my hands off him. Harry just looked at me and didn't say anything, he looked deep into my eyes while I stood on the tips of my toes to kiss him. I was simply overwhelmed with the whole situation before, but I wanted Harry! I knew I wanted to be with him. Near him! This kiss seemed to go forever and I enjoyed every second of it. Harry put his hands on my hip and pulled me a little closer to him, he also enjoyed it after all the long time. I briefly broke away from him and took a deep breath while I bit my lip smiling. It had happened to me again, this man had managed to break all my rules. Harry looked anxiously at the window, outside it was still stormy "I think it's better if you sleep here," he said while I nodded. We both still stood arm in arm in front of each other, none of us wanted to detach ourselves from the other. I took his face and pressed my lips again while he lifted me up. I was quite a bit smaller than Harry and so it was definitely easier. We kissed deeply, I could feel how love had never disappeared, but only grew within me. Together we lay down on the bed and I cuddled in Harry's arm while he put the duvet over us, it was actually a little cold, which is why I crouched together. We just talked all night. About everything that had happened and what we had experienced in recent years. In between, we kissed again and again, like teens in love. These butterflies in my stomach, it was just crazy. I didn't think about Steve for a second and how he had treated me lately. Harry didn't seem to think of his girlfriend either, let alone write to her or call her. A short time later I fell asleep, it was already in the middle of the night. I had missed it so much, that we did this Late night talking, about everything we both wanted and what we had...until the morning.