Little black dress

When we were fully eaten in our bed, we looked a little on Instagram. Of course, we had not gone undetected and so shortly afterwards some photos of Harry and me circulated on the Internet. At the latest now, everyone would know that we were here. "I hope that doesn't get too Crazy" Harry said, rolling on his back. "Don't worry, it will still be fine and your fans are happy to see you," I smiled as I stroked his chest. „And now, get me out of this dress before I burst!" I laughed and and stood up in front of Harry. He also got up and slowly opened the zipper of my dress. I could feel his grin and slowly he drove from his shoulders over my arms to loosen my dress. I got goosebumps. His hands on my skin, this feeling was indescribable. I could feel his breath in my neck before his lips lay on my it. The feeling of losing it spread within me. My legs began to tremble and my knees softened. What the hell did this man do to me? His hands devoured around me for a long time, while his lips, slowly up and down my neck, wandered over my shoulders. "Em" he whispered and this rough voice in my ears, didn't make the feeling better in me. „I hope you know how much I missed you. I love you," he added while I continued to stand paralysed and couldn't move. I felt his love and I knew that no one else could ever feel it like that. „Harry, I don't know what to say" I also whispered and tried to look over my shoulder. "I'm glad you're back...I love you too," I said, turning to him without even detaching myself from him for a second. We were glued together and I loved it. We looked deep into each other's eyes. I could see everything in them, the pain, the suffering, but also the joy and simply everything Harry had gone through.

We didn't need many words, to understand each other. Slowly his lips lay on mine and I closed my eyes to fully enjoy this moment. My hands rested on Harry's chest, but after a short time they were about to open his shirt. Harry, meanwhile pushed my dress off me so that I only stood in front of him in my black lace underwear. Of course, he liked what he saw and the grin, didn't stop even during our kiss. I quickly pushed the black shirt off harry's shoulders and then opened the button of his pants while we dropped on the bed.

 I quickly pushed the black shirt off harry's shoulders and then opened the button of his pants while we dropped on the bed