Even when it hurts like hell

I looked at him stunned when he opened the box and a ring sparkled towards me. I didn't know what to think, the pressure was high, everyone looked at us, I looked around and answered „yes". When Steve put the ring on me, I looked at Harry pushing his way through the crowd to disappear as quickly as possible. Everyone approached us and showered us with congratulations. I felt like I had no air, I just wanted to go to Harry. He was gone a long time ago, disappointed by what had just happened. I could hardly believe what I had just done myself. I said yes to a man I no longer love from the bottom of my heart. Everyone stood around us, it was too much. I wanted to leave! I pushed my way through the people and wanted to breathe for a moment. I ran into the house and locked myself up in the bathroom. I was hectic and didn't know where to go. The first thing that came to mind was to write Harry. „Come back! Please, I didn't know what to do!" I sent the message in the hope that he would reply. But nothing came. A check mark behind the message. He had his cell phone off. He was gone long ago and I had no chance to reach him at that moment. I probably sat there for some time, because Gemma came and knocked. I opened the door a gap and she came in and took me in her arms. That's all I needed. Only someone who was there at that moment, actually I was supposed to be happy in Steve's arms but after last night, I realised that it couldn't go on like this. I didn't want this relationship anymore. I wanted Harry!

The days passed and I tried to reach him again and again. Only through Instagram did I know where he was. I just lived in front of myself, was even too unmotivated to take pictures. Then I read something in the news that shocked me a lot. "Harry styles engaged?" I could hardly believe it and quickly removed the article. I dropped back on the bed, which I hadn't really left for days. When I then wiped through Instagram again, I saw Harry playing again in England. I had to go there!! It was still a few weeks and I was thinking about how I could come backstage. Then the idea came to me! As a photographer! I immediately sent a portfolio to the organisers and waited eagerly for an answer! After a good two weeks, I got the commitment and now just had to think about how I could manage to talk to Harry without about 100 people around us. Then it was there, the day when everything should finally turn for the better. I went to the stadium early. Steve, of course, I told him, but he wasn't thrilled, although he certainly still thought I would stay with him. I prepared my equipment on site. Started setting up my laptop, formatting memory cards and charging my batteries. Constantly with the ulterior motive of seeing Harry right away. As his performance approached, I strapped my equipment over and went to the stage. I took some photos to test and set up my camera. Everything went smoothly and the stadium began to fill up. Just two hours later, he stood in front of me and I just took pictures of him. When I went on stage, Harry was just presenting his band. „And thanks to my wonderful photographer for this evening, emery" I waved shyly. Harry nodded to me and devoted himself to his audience again. I was briefly shocked and didn't really know how to deal with the situation. I left the stage and placed myself in front of it again when Harry announced a new song. I had a lot of fun and had two memory cards full of photos of Harry, when the last sounds of kiwi played, I ran backwards and sat down in my place to edit the photos. Everything was a bit hectic and I tried not to be disturbed.

 Everything was a bit hectic and I tried not to be disturbed