I don't want to fight you

I had to go down quickly before anyone else invented any stories. So I rushed directly After Harry down the stairs and followed him into the garden. „So em, what did you think of my show?" Harry grinned and handed me my glass. „it was awesome, really. I always knew you were made for the stage. I also took some very cool photos, if you are nice then maybe you can see them sometime," I laughed when Steve came to our conversation and put his arm around my shoulder. „Well, what are you two talking about? Is she boring you again with her big dream of her own exhibition? I've often told her not to annoy everyone with it. This dream will never come true" I couldn't say anything more about it, the disappointment was too great, as Steve once again talked about my dreams. Harry looked at Steve and then dropped his gaze on me. „So I've always found that em's pictures belong in an exhibition. She doesn't annoy me with it at all, otherwise I wouldn't have encouraged her to do so at the time." I looked at Harry and realised that he was cooking inside. Gemma saved me from this unpleasant situation and asked me to help set the table for everyone. I looked back again on the way to the kitchen, Steve and Harry had a lively conversation, of which I could only understand fractions. "Okey Mister Perfect, watch out. I have two eyes in my head and see that you adore her. I just want to advise you, keep your hands off her," Steve said quietly to Harry and he just laughed. „If you had two eyes in your head, you would see how much you hurt her with your words" he said, patting Steve on the shoulder as he walked past him towards the kitchen.

 „If you had two eyes in your head, you would see how much you hurt her with your words" he said, patting Steve on the shoulder as he walked past him towards the kitchen