Still a trace of innocence on the pillow case

After a short time, I heard some people talking behind me and turned around. "Well? Not too much in wedding stress?" Harry said and looked at my pictures. „Listen, I'm sorry! I was so under pressure and didn't know what to do." I replied and stood in front of the screen. "emery, save it. You two belong together" I was shocked, how could he think so? I looked at him stunned, then I looked around us to see if anyone could listen to us. „Watch out styles, it was a mistake and I recognised it. I want you! I want to leave Steve but I can't do it alone!" I whispered, but still remained decisive. "Meet me in an hour at the back of the exit," he said, then disappeared behind a large black curtain. I don't know what I expected, but definitely Not that. A few minutes later, I packed my stuff and made my way to the back exit. I had to wait a little longer until Harry came, but when he was there, he only took me by the arm and pulled me with him. "Okey, where are we going?" I asked and ran after him. He didn't answer and took me to his car. On the way, many paparazzi who photographed us. I got in quickly and Harry drove off. Okay, what was that? I turned around and saw the flashlight thunderstorm from the rear window. „These were people who won't write anything good" Harry said, driving to a small hotel where he probably stayed overnight. We got out and got into his room. "So and now we can talk" Harry took off his sunglasses and sat down on the small brown leather couch. I had nothing more to say and repeated my words from before. "Em. You absolutely have to realise what you want, otherwise the whole thing won't work," he said and looked at me disappointed. „Harry"I sat down next to him. „I want you and a life with you! Nothing else! But what about your fiancée?" Questioning, I took off my jacket and Harry looked out the window. „There is nothing, believe me. The media are twisting everything. We haven't been a couple for a few days" he looked at me and for a few seconds we looked each other in the eye until we couldn't hold each other anymore and almost fell over each other. The night was incredible and the next morning, I quickly put on my clothes before Harry opened his eyes. "This stays between us until you finish your tour" Harry, looked at me sleepy and nodded. "H, I'm serious," he grinned, "yes em, when my tour is over, then you'll stay with me." I nodded in agreement and took my things. Then I kissed him and disappeared from the hotel, as unnoticed as possible. I saw a bunch of paparazzi standing in front of the hotel and decided to take one next to the entrance to leave the hotel.

 I saw a bunch of paparazzi standing in front of the hotel and decided to take one next to the entrance to leave the hotel