Livin' in a daydream

As the evening slowly came to an end, Steve and I said goodbye to everyone and got into the car. "And? did you like the evening? Did you get along well with everyone?" I took Steve's hand during these words. "Hmh" he replied "It's a pity that Harry can't come by more often, everything is probably not so easy if you're always on tour" and he was right, with these words he hit me right in the heart. It was so nice to see Harry and yet I knew that he would probably be back on the plane to another country in a few hours. Once again Steve had managed to tear me out of my dreams and lead reality before my eyes. When we got home, I immediately locked myself in the bathroom and wrote to Harry that it was nice to see him and his family again. "Today it felt like home," I wrote afterwards. I leaned against the bathroom wall and closed my eyes. The next few weeks flew by, I knelt harder than ever into my work to realise my dream of a small exhibition. Harry and I tried to stay in touch as much as possible, often this was hardly possible due to time delay or important appointments. Steve withheld himself from everything, we hardly spoke and even when I finally faced my dream, he didn't care about it. He was like another person. Not as loving and caring as a few weeks ago. When I finally had an appointment for my exhibition, I could hardly believe my luck. I proudly announced it and gave everyone an invitation. Harry and his family were also invited, of course, and I couldn't wait to see everyone next weekend. I spent the next few days with many preparations, Gemma was a huge help to me, we were closer than before and she was almost my constant companion. One day before my big exhibitions, we started and got an evening dress for me. It was floor-long, light beige, had a super deep back neckline and looked simply gorgeous. The excitement just continued to rise and the night before I could hardly sleep. Maybe it was only three hours, probably nothing more and so the next morning I had my hair and makeup done professionally. I packed the last pictures, my dress, as well as my shoes and led to the venue. I just stood there for a few minutes and looked at everything that was happening there. Gemma tore me out of my thoughts and brought me in. She helped me to set up the rest of my things and squeeze myself into my dress. The nervousness rose immeasurably and in the late afternoon the first guests came, I was busy welcoming everyone and taking care of the well-being of everyone. Shortly afterwards I realised that all invited guests were there, except Steve. I didn't want to bother myself with it, so I didn't try to reach him either. I just enjoyed the attention for a moment when suddenly someone called for me. I turned around and saw Harry standing in front of me in a white suit. His rings fit perfectly and the nail polish was simply incredibly good for him. I smiled at him when he hugged me. "I'm proud of you," he muttered and gave me a short kiss on the cheek. Tears gathered in my eyes, "I thought you couldn't do it" I smiled while I held his hands. „Believe me, there is always a way. You just have to want it," he said, pressing my hands into his "and now show me what have you learned in recent years?" He offered me his arm and I hooked up with him while I guided him through my small exhibition.

 You just have to want it," he said, pressing my hands into his "and now show me what have you learned in recent years?" He offered me his arm and I hooked up with him while I guided him through my small exhibition