Sweet creature

Harry led me through the little house and showed me every room. I was impressed. I had imagined everything bigger and more ostentatious, not so small and cosy. Everything was so personal and furnished with a lot of love. "Harold, you never did that yourself in life," I laughed as we both went towards the living room. "Hey! Of course," he grinned and gently hit me against my shoulder. He hadn't changed a bit, was still the loving, funny and caring boy of the past. Just a little older. When we stood in the living room, I could hardly believe my eyes. We had an incredible view of the sea. I just looked out the window while Harry put his arms around me from behind. „We could also go out? Nobody can see us," he whispered in my ear and I nodded. So Harry opened the big door, took my hand and led me to his balcony. The view was breathtaking, "I haven't seen anything so beautiful in a long time" I couldn't even remember the last time I was by the sea, I was too absorbed in my work. Harry got a blanket and put it around my shoulders. Despite the warm summer sun, it was quite windy and therefore also a little cold. I smiled gratefully and Harry put his arms around me again. I could hardly believe my luck in these seconds. „How long have you been here now?" I asked Harry while I turned around in his arms to look at him. He answered me "until tomorrow" and you could probably see my disappointment. „But it won't be long Okey?" Harry took my face in his hands and tried to calm me down like that. I was looking forward to his tour ending soon. He looked tired. The days were long and the nights just too short, you could see in his eyes how much everything burdened him and I was just infinitely sorry. „Please don't worry about me, please just take care of yourself" I answered his question and hugged him firmly. We gave each other so much support and strength that we both urgently needed to do all this. Everything was so familiar and yet so new. This summer. It was incredible. "It's all so perfect, you could make songs out of it" I laughed and in Harry's eyes I could see that he had already started with it. „Do you want to hear it?" He asked and I was briefly shocked "what kind of question is that?!" I laughed and threw the blanket off my shoulders.

 „Do you want to hear it?" He asked and I was briefly shocked "what kind of question is that?!" I laughed and threw the blanket off my shoulders