Walking in the wind

The morning flew by and I finally managed to work a little again. At least the paperwork couldn't bother me anymore. I heard Steve drive up the driveway. I closed my eyes briefly and put my words right, I closed my laptop and already heard how the key rotated in the lock. Steve came in and put down his things, then he approached me and probably wanted to hug me. I pushed him away from me "no" I certainly said, he didn't know this tone from me, actually I was always way too shy to be against someone, but I was so angry. „Okay, listen.. I'm sorry, Okey?" How exactly did he feel? To let me walk alone through the streets at night? "No, you're not sorry! Something could have happened! Where have you been? Did you run full with one of your idiot friends again? And now don't say no! I've tried to reach you so many times." I raised my voice and pushed him back a bit, he grabbed my hand "listen princess, I don't know what kind of problem you have at the moment but watch how you talk to me! You don't have anyone without me!" I looked at him angry and bit my lip, I tore my hand out of his and stormed past him. He certainly didn't mean it that way, but his words still hurt, very much. On the way outside, I only grabbed my handbag and I was gone, where? I wasn't sure, but I knew that the distance was good for us right now. And again, the ringing of my cell phone. This time I was so angry that I answered "Okay, watch out, whoever is there. Leave me alone!" I screamed in the phone. A moment it was quiet at the other end of the line. "Hey, Um, sorry if I'm disturbing" a Mans voice sounded right and my breath stopped, I recognised this voice and out of all the panic I immediately hung up. I didn't know what to say. Was it Harry who had contacted me at the other end? Where did he get my number so suddenly? But he recognised me. I put my cell phone back in my pocket. Where should all this lead? I first had to clear my head and went for a walk for about 2 hours. I stopped somewhere in nowhere and had absolutely no idea where I had landed here. No one was here, only me and my thoughts. Should I call Harry? Should i write to him? What should I do? I stared at my cell phone and the no longer so unknown number for minutes. Just a tap with my finger and I could call him. I put my head in my neck and saw the sky. My finger was still floating above his number, I closed my eyes and pressed it. I took my cell phone to my ear and waited. I waited impatiently until someone at the other end took off. "Yes?" His voice sounded and I fell into a short starry again.

 "Yes?" His voice sounded and I fell into a short starry again