while I'm calling a taxi

When I sat in the small taxi towards home, I smiled in front of myself. The night...it was just incredible. I didn't worry about the consequences or whether some of the paparazzi hadn't seen us after all. I just didn't care. I lived in the now. I realised that I couldn't see Harry in the coming weeks and yet I was happy. Because I knew if he came back home, we could finally be together again. Just the two of us. What will my life look like after that? Will I travel with him ? Stay here? Will I meet his friends? The rest of his band? Many questions circled through my head and with these thoughts I slept in the taxi for a short time. I was terrified when we stood in front of my house and apologised for my behaviour. I quickly rummaged money out of my pocket and gave it to the taxi driver before I took my things and got out. I unlocked the front door and realised that it was quiet. Steve was on a business trip and I finally hab time just for myself! Nobody who could put me down. „Hey, thank you for the beautiful night! 😉😌" I wrote Harry and turned up loud music. Again one of those moments when I was happy to know what else would come to me. I had planned to live in the here and now. To enjoy every single moment and not always think about tomorrow. Only in this way could I be happy. After my short dance interlude, I took my laptop, sat down on the terrace and edited Harry's pictures from yesterday evening as quickly as possible. I gave My best not to disappoint anyone and then sent the pictures quickly to Harry. Actually, they should be interested in his pr team but I wanted him to see them first. The loud music in my ears fell silent for a moment and I saw that I had a message from Harry. „Hey beauty, can't wait to see you again!" My heart beat faster at these lines, I knew it would still take endlessly until I could see him again. I would like to travel directly with him and stand by him at every show. When Harry had a break of a few days after a week, he suggested that I visit him. He would come to England especially for me just to see me! Of course, I agreed and Harry told me again that I should be careful because of the paparazzi. When he was finally in his house, he wrote me a short message and I set off. Steve I always told new lies and he believed me every time. He wasn't worried about where I was, let alone with whom. Shortly before his house they were back, many men with cameras and everyone was just waiting for THE perfect photo, which would bring the next article. I put on my sunglasses and pulled my hood in my face when I parked my car a little away in a side street. I quickly locked my car and set off, of course trying to remain unrecognised. I don't like to imagine these headlines. Shortly before the house I realised that everyone became aware, they picked up their cameras and aimed at me. Harry had probably watched the spectacle out of the window and already opened the door a bit so that I could get in quickly. So I fought my way through the crowd and disappeared in the house, falling directly into Harry's arms. "Slow em!" He laughed and closed the door right behind me. "Thank you, Prince charming" I grinned and kissed him this time as a greeting. It was crazy how the whole thing had developed. Just a few months ago I thought that I would be stuck forever in my life with Steve.

 Just a few months ago I thought that I would be stuck forever in my life with Steve