This love

"Hey" didn't get More over my lips anymore. I was waiting for an answer, but he was certainly waiting for another sign. „Um, hey, this is Emery. Harry?" I said trembling in my phone. A short "hey" came back and we were both silent. I laughed quietly, we both certainly felt a bit stupid because we had both forgotten how to talk in a short time. I had so many questions and yet I didn't know what to start with. "Where did you get my number from?"

I asked a little serious, Harry styles couldn't just stalk my number and call me. „Em, you can be found on the Internet. I just had to look for your name and besides, you haven't changed your number Since you where 15" he laughed, my heart made a jump. Did he really have my number with him all these years? „Yes, you're right, I'm sorry." I replied. Again, it became silent, no one really knew how to continue. "Yes, so um... thank you for calling. I really need to go now," I said and tried to break the unpleasant silence. "Okay, then... see you soon," Harry said and hung up, I jumped up from the ground, and was happy like a little child who had just got a bag of gummy bears. I pressed my cell phone firmly against my heart, all the pain was forgotten for a short moment until reality caught up with me. Steve wrote to me and apologised for his behaviour from before, I didn't want to answer, not now that I was happy for a second.

I unlocked my cell phone and turned on loud music, "this love" by Taylor Swift played in my ears and I sang out loud, nobody could hear me here after all. I looked at my cell phone again, I had to write to Harry. But what? I saved it under "H". I went to the chat and thought for a long time about what I could write. "Hey, here's em," I typed and moved my finger over the „send" Button. Maybe I should wait, not that he is annoyed by me. So I deleted the message when suddenly an "online" followed by a "writes..." popped up. I left the chat as quickly as possible and waited for the so familiar 'ping' of my iPhone. Then it finally sounded. I went crazy and hardly dared to look at what he had written. When I finally got the courage, I looked at my display "hey, sorry if I scared you with my call. That was not my intention. it was nice to hear you again" and again this beautiful tingling in my stomach. I don't answer directly but first looked for the way home, just before my house I stopped. "Yes, Thank you for calling:)" I answered and put my cell phone in my pocket, Steve should finally not notice any of this. I'm sure he wouldn't cope so well.

 I'm sure he wouldn't cope so well