What a feeling

Together we went to his small studio, which he had set up in his cellar. I placed myself on the large Green couch and laid a blanket over my legs while Harry sat opposite me on a small stool and took his guitar on his lap. I watched him eagerly while he started playing. "
Sweet creature
Had another talk about where it's going wrong..."
goosebumps spread on my body while his rough voice filled the room. I smiled at myself and listened to him. It was so emotional, his words boomed in my ears
"It's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh..." his words hit me right in the heart. Everything he just said of himself. It applied to us and I loved it! I briefly closed my eyes while I continued to listen to his voice, when the last notes slowly sounded, I opened my eyes and looked at Harry. A little lonely tear rolled over my face, I was moved by the fact that he had written a song about us "hey, em? Are you all right?" Worried, Harry put the guitar by the side and sat down next to me. I nodded, still visibly moved, I leaned against Harry's shoulder. „What's going on?" He put an arm around me and tried to look into my face. "Nothing, I just think the song is very nice" I smiled and wiped the tear from my face when I looked at Harry, who visibly dropped backwards. „Believe me, it wasn't the only one about you!" He grinned. It was funny that suddenly everything seemed so simple. As if it had never been different. „You know what the press will write?" Harry interrupted the pleasant silence, of course I knew that they would suck all sorts of messages out of their fingers and if I'm honest. I was afraid. Fear of what would come. What the press would do of us and above all with us. What Steve could read even before I could express myself.

 What Steve could read even before I could express myself