Hope

Our one month anniversary is august 8th 2 days after they get home from their home country!!! I can't wait, maybe on our anniversary we can go to the movies or something like that. They'll probably be busy but why not ask? I can't wait for school to start!!! Never thought I'd say that. Well I'm having an okay day I woke up with a headache that hasn't gone away, but that doesn't matter. I can't stop thinking about them. I had a kind of good dream but it was also bad at the same time. So the dream was it was the first day of school I forgot my backpack, which sucked, but I walked up to my friend S he was with a new student,(for some context in my dream I was is the psych ward and I just got out) when I get to S I say "just got out of the ward #grippysocksjail" and then S said "don't be rude say hi" (I was going to say hi but I didn't have the chance) so I said "HIII" I don't know who this person was but they said "hi" and I repeated myself to S "just got out of the ward #grippysocksjail" and S said "same" (that was the bad part) but I sat down outside with the group and we started to catch up and talk and then I said to my partner "give me a hug, I've missed you so much" which made them look uncomfortable, but later on in the dream they kissed me!!! It was amazing, but only if it was real. In the dream it felt like everyone hated me. (I woke up crying because I thought everyone hated me) Now I'm afraid that they're going to break up with me, and that everyone is going to hate me this school year, I love my friends I don't want to lose them, and i love my partner even more... I'm literally scared.