Chapter 21 - Kara & Lena's Date

After Lena and Kara leave Kara's apartment, the two make their way downstairs, to the entrance of Kara's apartment building, where a car is waiting for them.

"You're not going to whisk me away to Paris or something, are you?" Kara asks Lena with a smile, so excited to actually be going on a date with Lena.

Lena chuckles.

"The thought did cross my mind." Lena admits, "But that wouldn't have suited your situation with Lori. So, we'll save that for another time."

"Another time, huh?" Kara smirks, as they both walk closer to the car, "Already planning on getting a second date, hmm?"

"Yes." Lena smiles, with so much confidence on her face, more than Kara has ever seen on the CEOs face before, "I very much am planning on having many, many, many more dates with you, for the rest of our lives."

Kara smiles even wider at Lena saying that.

"That's good to know, as I feel the same way." Kara says.

Lena then quickly moves in front of Kara, and opens the door for her.

"Oooo... how gentlewomanly of you." Kara smirks.

"What can I say? I'm going to woo the hell out of you." Lena replies.

Kara chuckles.

"Well, I'm excited to see all that then." Kara says back.

Kara gets into the back of the nice town car, with Lena closing the door behind her. Lena then quickly makes her way behind the car, and gets inside using the door on the other side of where Kara is sitting.

"To our first location, please." Lena says to the driver.

"Yes, ma'am." The driver replies, and then closes the partition.

Upon hearing Lena say this to the driver, Kara is a bit disappointed, but only because she was hoping that Lena would say something to the driver, such as an address, which would actually give away where they would be going this evening.

"First location, huh?" Kara smirks.

"Yep." Lena smirks, happily, "We have a couple of stops tonight."

"Well..... I look forward to seeing what all of our stops are." Kara replies.

"And I look forward to showing them all to you." Lena smiles back.

*************************

Meanwhile, back in Kara and Lori's apartment, Nia and Lori are just scrolling through Nia's phone, deciding on what they are going to have for dinner. Lori, for her part, is sitting snuggled close to Nia, with a smile on her face.

"Okay, so we've narrowed it down to pizza or an Indian." Nia says.

"Yeah." Lori nods.

"Hmmmm....." Nia hums, with a thoughtful look on her face, "How about we order pizza, because the pizza place also sells ice cream, and we can get some of that for dessert."

"YES!!" Lori says, excitedly.

Nia chuckles.

"Alright then. Pizza it is." Nia says.

*************************

About 10 minutes after leaving Kara's apartment, Lena and Kara arrive outside a really fancy restaurant.

"We're here." The driver says.

"Thank you, Frank." Lena replies, "I'll make sure to give you a text when we are ready to go to our next location."