Part 1

The yellow sand came from the sky, and the scorching sun scorched the desert into a twist.

In the endless desert, the slowly moving figure seemed lonely, and she didn't know what she was insisting on.

Ning Xuan has been dragging the person behind her for a day and a night. If it wasn't for her body being different from ordinary people, let alone a day and a night, in this endless desert, dragging someone heavier than herself would be two hours. Can't stand it.

It is simply life rather than death.

She was so tired that she could only find the back of a dune to block the strong sun and rest for a while.

The sultry wind blew across her cheeks, and Ning Xuan covered her face with a tulle, leaving only a pair of bright and beautiful eyes exposed. She was worried that the people next to her would choke on the sand, so she turned to look at the broken piece lying on the ground. man on the cloth.

The original appearance of this rag is no longer obvious. The gold thread is hooked, and it is not much better than the sack. It can only be roughly seen from the shape that it should be a cloak. 

The man lying on the cloak was wearing a moon-white wide-sleeved robe. His body was stained with blood, and the good moon-white was dyed bright red. It was covered by a piece of purple gauze, and there was a lot of yellow sand on it, just like the clothes. 

 Ning Xuan carefully took off the veil from his face, shook the sand, and reached out to probe his breath. Although it was weak, at least there was still air. She finally calmed down and looked at the unconscious man again. 

She couldn't help feeling that the fairy in the painting was indeed the fairy in the painting, and the real person was even more beautiful than the portrait. The long black hair is slightly messy, and the jade crown of the hair is also a little skewed, but this does not hinder his overall temperament, but it is more unruly. 

His facial features are extremely well-developed. Ning Xuan thought that the portrait was hand-painted by someone else after all, and it might have been exaggerated in her imagination, but it was not the case. The outline is sharp and angular, the eyes are closed, the bridge of the nose is high, the thin lips are lightly pursed, there is almost no blood on the face, and it looks fragile and fragile.

When Ning Xuan stared at him, her curled and thick eyelashes trembled slightly, as if she was about to wake up in the next instant. Ning Xuan held her breath. Let go of the heart again.

She has seen him when he is awake. He is not as vulnerable as he is now, but with just one glance, he can make people with evil hearts feel cold all over.

Immortal world and demon world go to war, Hehuan Sect has disciples who have contact with demon cultivators on weekdays, and now the Hehuan Sect is the first to bear the brunt, those demon cultivators will take care of their past kindness, and kill one when they see one.

Ning Xuan is the saintess of the Hehuan Sect. She is not allowed to step out of the holy land within the sect under the age of 18. Those demon cultivators killed the entire Hehuan Sect, only to realize that she was a fish that slipped through the net and was about to attack her... Ning Xuanwang Wearing the handsome man beside him, he looked up at the sky again melancholy, and said leisurely: 

"Xianzun Chenghuai, you have to wake up quickly, if you can't wake up, you will save me in vain ." Xianzun Wei Chenghuai rescued her. I don't know what he went through before. 

When he rescued her, he was at the end of the shot. After the demon cultivator found out that he was different, he chased after him. Ning Xuan decided to give it a shot, opened the secret realm of the Holy Land, and entered with the Immortal Venerable. Secret realm. This secret realm, from open to closed, has and only two people exist. There are not many ways to leave the secret realm, and each method is very harsh. It was only after she entered the secret realm that Ning Xuan understood why all the disciples in the sect could practice the method of double cultivation only when she was eighteen, why she could only leave the Holy Land when she was eighteen, and why this secret realm existed. But it was the bad old men of the Hehuan Sect who wanted to use her Tianyin body for double cultivation, and they were afraid of her escaping, so they created this secret realm. When she was eighteen years old and the Tianyin body was fully mature, they could imprison her. In this secret place, let anyone pick.