Part 11

It was destined to be a difficult night, and Ning Xuan didn't fall asleep until it was almost sunrise.

Different from the previous dreams, Ning Xuan seemed to have fallen into the deep sea, and boundless loneliness rushed towards her, wrapping her up, extremely cold and hard to breathe.

She tried to open her eyes, saw a little light in the darkness, and tried to reach for it.

She doesn't want to die.

When she squeezed the light into her palm, countless memories flashed in front of her eyes, the memories of her wandering childhood, the memories of being bullied in the Hehuan Sect, the memories of dragging Chenghuai away in the desert for a day and a night

... Into the light, buried together with her emotions.

When Ning Xuan opened her eyes again, her eyes flashed red, and they quickly pressed down again.

"Miss Ning, are you awake?" 

Lin Ming'er came in from outside holding the cooked rice porridge. Seeing that Ning Xuan was about to get up, she quickly put down the tray and helped Ning Xuan to get up.

Ning Xuan looked at her and remembered that she was the apprentice of Xianzun Chenghuai, and when she was in a coma, she would occasionally hear her voice.

"Miss Ning, let's use some porridge first. Master came over in the morning, and when he saw you just fell asleep, he ordered me to cook some spiritual rice porridge, and then use it when you wake up." 

Lin Ming'er put the porridge next to the bed. On the table, I picked up a spoon and poached the porridge noodles, waiting for it to cool before scooping it up.

Ning Xuan lowered her eyes to look at her lower abdomen, "He's here to check the fetus."

Her voice was soft, and Lin Ming'er's hand clenched the spoon again.

"Miss Ning..."

Ning Xuan turned her face away, her expression of resistance was obvious.

Lin Ming'er put down the bowl in her hand and took out an ancient book from the storage ring.

The sound of flipping the pages caught Ning Xuan's attention. She glanced out of the corner of the eye and saw that there were dense small characters on it. She only knew simple characters. Those ancient books were put together and she couldn't understand them at all.

Ning Xuan clenched her palm tightly and bit her lower lip.

In front of Lin Ming'er, she became so small.

"I know very well that this is unfair to Miss Ning. I went to the library last night and found this ancient book. It records the horrific scene of the birth of the devil's womb. If Miss Ning knew the consequences of the birth of the devil's womb, you would definitely not be willing. Seeing the scene of life being ruined." 

Lin Ming'er received the education of the Immortal Venerable since she was a child, and the world is always before her own life. She sympathized with Ning Xuan's experience, but she also knew that the birth of the devil's womb was a major event. In her opinion, if Ning Xuan, like her, knew the consequences of the birth of the devil's womb. As long as she thought that she was suffering for the sake of the world, she would definitely be able to persevere.

Ning Xuan raised her eyes to look at her, Lin Ming'er's eyes were sincere, and when she looked at her, she was extremely open, as if she really wanted to solve her.

"How old are you this year?" 

Ning Xuan asked an irrelevant question instead of looking at the ancient book in her hand.

Although Lin Ming'er didn't understand why she asked this question, she answered obediently.

"Since I left home at the age of five to follow Master's cultivation, I'm now in my twenties."

Ning Xuan suddenly laughed.

"As long as I can remember, I've been begging and wandering, grabbing food with the dogs every day. The world thinks that I'm smelly and dirty, and they can't avoid it when they see me. I pick up food that the rich don't want, and I was almost beaten by his servant. When I was five years old, the prostitute of the brothel saw that I was good looking, washed me, and sent me to a certain waifufu. 'Fortunately' he had a special hobby and liked to play with five or six children of the same age as me at a time. When he started, the body
of Tianyin was discovered, and several people were robbed. The enchantment, on the bright side, told me that I could go around, but I have never left that small courtyard since I was five years old and thirteen years old. For me, the sky is the size of my window, and I've seen less than ten people in more than ten years. "

Ning Xuan restrained her smile, stretched out her slender index finger and tapped the ancient book in Lin Ming'er's hand,