Part 36

With the help of the national teacher, the fog on the sea gradually dissipated, and an island appeared in front of him.

Ning Xuan leaned against the boat and looked at the shore. As the old man said, no one could be seen anywhere he looked.

When the boat gradually came to the shore, in the blink of an eye, Ning Xuan saw a few fishermen suddenly appear on the shore, leaning on the boat on the shore, chatting in the dialect of Haizhu Country.

Ning Xuan rubbed her eyes and thought she was wrong, but those people were more real than the shadow of the national teacher, and they still had shadows.

"Strange, it was obvious that there was no one there just now, am I dazzled?" 

Ning Xuan turned to look for the national teacher.
The national teacher stood beside her, frowned, and looked at the fishermen on the shore.

He is just a sense of consciousness now, and he can't give her any more help. For a while, he can't tell what the fishermen are, but he has not noticed the danger for the time being.

What made Ning Xuan even more strange was that their boat had already docked, but the fishermen who were chatting didn't even notice it, and didn't even give them a look. It seemed to the fishermen, they were all transparent people. .

"This place is weird, be careful." 

The national teacher reminded.

Ning Xuan swallowed a mouthful of saliva, and when she saw out of the corner of the window that Master Guo Shi was beside her, she calmed down a bit. After the boat docked, she walked off the boat with her luggage and walked in the direction of the fishermen.

The dialect of Haizhu Country is very different from the common language of Tianyuan Continent. Their information is blocked, and their geographical location makes them self-sufficient. Moreover, the people of Haizhu Country rarely go out, and most of them hardly leave from birth to death. Over the Haizhu country.

  From a distance, Ning Xuan heard them speak loudly in dialect, but she couldn't understand what they were saying, she could only see from their expressions that they were just chatting, otherwise they wouldn't look so relaxed and calm. Ning Xuan stepped forward, wanting to talk to them, but just took a step forward when she heard a young male voice. 

"Who are you?"

Ning Xuan looked at the source of the sound, her eyes widened when she saw the face of the person who came, and she subconsciously looked at the national teacher beside her, her eyes constantly wandering back and forth between the two of them, trying to confirm who they were. Not the same person.

The coming person has a face that is very similar to the national teacher. He has deep eyebrows, a high nose bridge, and even the same lip shape, but it is actually very easy to identify them, because they have almost the same face. In addition, both the dress and temperament are completely different.

The man was almost wearing the upper part of his body, only wearing a long robe without buttons. He had a good figure and beautiful muscles. He stepped on the beach with his bare feet, and his long black hair was slightly curled and draped over his shoulders. , walked slowly in the direction of Ning Xuan.

Compared with the calm and unpredictable National Teacher, the person coming here looks younger from his demeanor to his body movements. There is no national teacher's melancholy between his eyebrows and eyes. When he speaks, his chin is slightly raised, and his eyebrows are twisted to express his disapproval. Happy, as if his territory was invaded by uninvited guests, that's all, almost all expressions were written on his face.

Ning Xuan also never thought that one day she could see the unhappy expression of the "national teacher" on another person's body. Almost all his expressions were indifferent, making it impossible for people to guess what he was thinking.

"My name is Ning Xuan, I'm from Ning Country." 

Ning Xuan bowed and saluted.

The visitor's eyes stayed on Ning Xuan's body, as if he didn't notice a shadow that was about to disappear beside her, or he couldn't see the shadow at all.

"Ning Guo...Where is Ning Guo?"