Part 29

The reason Ning Xuan used for this trip was to study abroad.

The princes in the palace can't wait to have one less rival for the throne. Although Ning Xuan is also qualified to inherit the throne, in terms of age and qualifications, it is obvious that her prince brother is more competitive, but Ning Xuan stays in the capital and is also the prince. Ning Xuan's strong assistant, now that she has left the capital, the crown prince is missing a trusted assistant, which is a great good thing for them. 

They don't even need what Ning Xuan is doing, and someone helps her get through all the problems. I wish she would leave Ningguo immediately and never come back.

Ning Xuan asked her maid to help her pack her luggage in her palace. The people who traveled with her were all selected. Whether the maid or the guards, they all had enough force as a guarantee. Survival was the primary purpose of their trip this time.

"Zhu Tao, you don't need to bring these." 

Ning Xuan saw that her maid had helped her pack a lot of luxurious clothes, and she couldn't help but feel ashamed, 

"We're not really going on a study tour this time, we just need to pack lightly. After leaving their surveillance area, These unused boxes must be kept."

Ning Xuan held a kraft paper map in her hand, rolled up the map, and tapped the box surface.

"Yes, Your Highness." 

Zhu Tao took out the clothes again, and then rearranged them.

Ning Xuan unfolded the kraft paper map and sat on the side to study their route.

First of all, to avoid the eyes and ears of the second brother and the fourth brother, you must first follow the study tour route to the original location. 

After getting out, go to Yanbei City where Uncle Fu Nanxing is stationed, and then cross the border from here to the north border, and explore the spirit. The members of the nine guards meet.

Ning Xuan counted the days, it seemed that this year's birthday had to be passed on the way.

The plan was decided early on, but there was always a lack of a suitable person to execute it. Originally, their ideal candidate was Fu Nanxing, but the spirit guards were only responsible for the royal family. Even if Fu Nanxing was the grandson of General Zhen Guo, they would not It was easy to give such an important thing to him, but Ning Xuan represented the royal family.

It only took two days from the decision to set off, to packing up, and then to the official departure.

The genius was bright, and Ning Xuan's carriage team had already arrived in front of the city gate.

"His Royal Highness, be careful in everything." 

Duan Yunkuo and the crown prince both came to see him off.

Ning Xuan was about to say something when Fu Nanxing patted his chest and assured him, 

"Don't worry, with me here, I will ensure the safety of Your Highness."

Yes, Fu Nanxing and Ning Xuan travel together with his skills and identity. Yes, it will be more convenient to go to the border.

Duan Yunkuo still frowned. If allowed, he would also like to go with Ning Xuan, or even travel in her place, but if he also leaves the capital, the crown prince will lose another help, and his identity will not help. They are so busy, even if he is the younger brother of the commander of the spirit guard.

"Xuanxuan," 

the crown prince took out a small box from his cuff and waved to Ning Xuan, 

"This kind of thing...I was asked by the National Teacher to pass it to you."

Ning Xuan took the box and heard that it was The items handed over by the National Teacher, the eyes are straight.

She hadn't even seen Master Guo Shi, what would he give her? Could it be that the National Teacher began to consider her before she knew it? Maybe... the National Teacher still wants to accept students?