Part 34

Just a month ago, the national teacher got a prophecy from the Prediction Star Instrument, saying that the turning point for them to wait has finally arrived, in Haizhu Country.

After he ascended the throne, the current emperor of Ningguo, he sent someone to investigate Haizhuguo after learning about it. If the internal problems are not dealt with, there will be even greater conflicts, so the investigation of Haizhu country is handed over to Tan Lingwei.

In order to help the emperor to secure the throne, Ning Xuan began to wander among various forces since the crown prince ascended the throne, and the fact that the Detective Lingwei was investigating the Haizhu Kingdom also quickly spread to her ears.

"It's so dangerous outside of Ning Country. Almost all the people who were sent to investigate Haizhu Country have gone back and forth. Yun Kuo and the Emperor don't want you to take risks." 

Fu Nanxing helped Ning Xuan and lowered the hat on her head. After a while, he glanced at the heavily guarded city gate from the corner of his eye.

They left the capital very quickly, and while no one responded, they successfully crossed over half of Ningguo and arrived at the border of Ningguo, which is the closest to Haizhu. By the time Duan Yunkuo and the emperor had already reacted, they were secretly intercepting them. 

Ning Xuan knew that they were worried about her, but she didn't want to be a princess trapped in the capital forever, especially since she went to the north when she was thirteen years old and saw how the person protecting her died in front of her. And why are the nine members of the Detective Spirit Guard working hard, even at the cost of their lives. 

"You also want to persuade me to go back?" 

Ning Xuan was a little unhappy, and when she faced Fu Nanxing, her emotions were almost written on her face. Fu Nanxing curled his index finger and tapped her bamboo hat, 

"What are you talking about? If I want to persuade you to go back, I will protect you all the way to this place? I will find a random stop and tell Ling Lingwei, You are by my side, where else can you go?" 

Ning Xuan raised her hat and looked up at him, those beautiful eyes seemed to be able to speak. 

"That day, the seventh brother asked me if I was afraid that the emperor would treat me like him. Guess what I was thinking?"

When she suddenly talked about this irrelevant topic, Fu Nanxing was stunned for a moment, and looked at her a little more solemnly.

"...Xuanxuan." 

Not knowing when, Fu Nanxing stopped calling her His Royal Highness, but called her by her nickname.

Ning Xuan's eyes went past him and looked towards the city gate behind him. There were obviously some soldiers at the city gate disguised by the spirit guards. If she appeared in front of them, they would definitely be able to recognize her.

"I naturally believe in the emperor's brother, and will never treat me like the seventh brother, and the emperor's brother also believes that I will not have any thoughts about the throne. However, others do not believe it. 

You may not know that the father is not in good health. In the past few years, there were many people who tried to test my thoughts on the throne, and even before the second brother died, he didn't believe that I did so many things, just to keep the emperor firmly on the throne." 

The second prince even Want to incite her, conspire with her, and say what to divide the world with her. Ning Xuan has a good reputation among the people, including the mess left by the second prince, Ning Xuan is also handling it, re-supervising the officials under her to repair the water conservancy project.

Those who win the hearts of the people win the world.

In particular, the founding emperor of Ningguo was a female emperor.

"In the eyes of some people, they don't recognize that 'everyone has their own aspirations', they only think that the cup they crave is the best, they think that everyone craves their cup, and then start to speculate on the hearts of others Thought, even if you have explained it tens of thousands of times, they will not understand if you are not interested in it, they just think that you have a deep mind and don't want anyone to know what you think."