Part 2

In fact, Ning Xuan started to regret after saying that.

The Immortal Chenghuai in front of her is admired by thousands of people, and mortals will even worship his portrait. Before she has the status of a god, she already has the treatment of a god, and she actually wants to cultivate with him, is it courageous? too big?

Ning Xuan pinched her neck and touched the other's quiet eyes, feeling that her request was too outrageous.

Countless tragic endings have flashed through her mind, but Immortal Chenghuai just looked at her quietly and asked, "Shuangxiu?"

His tone was very calm, as if he was simply feeling inexplicable and did not blame her. , or abandon her in a fit of rage.

Ning Xuan blinked slowly, her head was no longer dizzy, and she finally regained her ability to think. She stared at Chenghuai for a while before confirming that he was really just wondering.

Chenghuai was born with immortal bones, and his cultivation went smoothly. Looking at the entire immortal world, few people could be his opponents. The title of "Xianzun" is just a respectful title given to him by others. He doesn't think that others call him so much, and he is above everyone else. More often, as long as it is related to the common people, he will personally do it. .

He thought he was born to do just that.

For other things, he doesn't care.

Ning Xuan found that Xianzun Chenghuai did not refuse, and added a little more courage in her heart. She grabbed Chenghuai's sleeves, took a deep breath, dispelled the sense of shame in her heart, and explained: 

"Xianzun, this is the secret realm of Hehuan. As long as double cultivation, the door to the secret realm can be opened."

Maybe, Immortal Venerable will accept her proposal?

After listening to her explanation, Chenghuai nodded indifferently, but did not do anything else.

Ning Xuan waited for a while, but did not wait for Xianzun's text, and the strange sense of shame in her heart disappeared completely. Obviously, Immortal Venerable didn't take her proposal to heart at all. It even made her a little frustrated.

The body of Tianyin is placed in the outside world, I don't know how popular it is! In order to keep her, the Hehuan Sect also created such a secret realm. The "things" that others are eager to put in front of him are like transparency. 

She loosened Chenghuai's sleeves, propped herself up and sat up, the evening wind blew past her, and the white clothes on her body fell down, suddenly feeling cold. She lowered her head, only to see that the clothes originally worn by Xianzun Chenghuai had been draped over her at some point. Ning Xuan clutched her clothes and looked up at Xianzun Chenghuai suspiciously, who had already turned her head when she sat up and didn't look at her at all. 

Could it be that... Xianzun was afraid that she would catch a cold, so he put clothes on her? Ning Xuan's depressed mood suddenly became excited again. 

All in one go! Ning Xuan looked at Immortal Venerable, the burning gaze made Chenghuai pursed the corners of her lips. 

"Xianzun, what do you... how do you feel?" Ning Xuan clenched her clothes tightly, and the hand on her heart could clearly feel her heartbeat uncontrollably, beating violently in her chest, almost jumping out the next moment. The evening breeze blew lightly, and the strange fragrance of the woman's body blew from behind him. Chenghuai held his breath, and the speed of the wound's self-healing slowed down. 

Chenghuai pressed the wound in his abdomen, the pain made him more awake.

  "No." 

Ning Xuan's expression was like a flower bud that had not yet bloomed, and it quickly declined. She thought, in the eyes of Xianzun, she must be a shameless woman. 

Chenghuai stood up and looked down at the little girl with her head drooping. he didn't intend to explain anything at first, but remembering the sound he had heard while he was in a coma, the fingers hanging on his side moved unconsciously. curled up.