Part 31

north.

It was only a step away, the moment she crossed the border of Ning Country, Ning Xuan felt a coldness rising from the bottom of her heart, and the surrounding environment seemed to change at the same time, as if someone was spying on her secretly, making her unconscious. Be vigilant.

Ning Xuan tightened her cloak, lowered her voice, and secretly coughed twice, but her throat was still itchy.

Fu Nanxing approached her and helped her block the cold wind, 

"Crossing the snow field in front, you can reach the town in the north. According to the letter of the nine members, the person who will respond will wait for us in the town."

Ning Xuan nodded, the cold wind blew her little face red, and even her nose was red from the cold. She rubbed her hands together, tucked them into her sleeves, and looked up at the sky. She always felt that the sky was terrifyingly pale, as if snow was about to fall.

When I was in Yanbei, it was still the season of high autumn and fresh air. Who would have guessed that it was not far from the border, and it was so cold here that it was like a cold winter in the twelfth lunar month.

The changes in the climate and environment made Ning Xuan realize more clearly that she is no longer in the Ning country she is familiar with, and there may be dangers everywhere. She needs to pay attention to the surrounding situation at all times.

"In the entire Tianyuan Continent, except for a few countries, the climate is abnormal. Your Highness has never been to the south. I heard that the ground there is so hot that it can almost cook people's skin and flesh."

 Looking at the sky, he seemed to be curious about the weather, so he said a few more words. Ning Xuan learned from the Master that the outside world and Ning country are almost two worlds. Ning has a national teacher in charge, and a few powerful countries have historical background. The immortal circle passed down from the past can protect their safety. 

Other places without the protection of immortals are living in dire straits, and even looking for immortals to help drive away the demon cultivator can't find a way. Now that she has crossed the border of Ningguo and came to the north, she can really feel the "different" that the Master said. 

Ning Xuan clenched her icy fingers and walked forward behind Fu Nanxing, while the rest of the people maintained their formation and protected the princess and the prince.

"Going forward, it was originally the place where the army was stationed in the northern border, but according to the people from the northern border who fled to the border of Ningguo last time, the northern border army was invaded by magic cultivators. When the night comes, they will wander around here." 

The soldiers had a general understanding of this matter, and after receiving the request from the northerner, the general could understand why the spies they sent had gone and never returned. .

The level of danger outside Ningguo was beyond their imagination.

This time, they crossed the border and headed to the north, and they were mentally prepared for the possibility of losing their lives. They even wrote a suicide note and asked Ning Guo's brothers to take care of their family members before they set off with the whole team.

Ning Xuan could hear the worry in his tone, and the people around her were also solemn.

Fu Nanxing's face darkened, he put his hand on the weapon, and never left, as if he was ready to draw his sword at any time.

The people who made the plans and selected the candidates were the Crown Prince and Duan Yunkuo. Although they knew a little about the outside world, they had always grown up in a safe country. Even if they knew from the information they had collected that the north was dangerous, they were dangerous to them. The concept is very vague, and without personal experience, it is difficult to imagine to what extent.

So even though they were worried about Ning Xuan's safety, they still believed that the nine members and the guards around Ning Xuan were enough to protect Ning Xuan.

However, when Ning Xuan set foot on the snowfield and looked towards the place where the Northern Army originally camped, she truly felt the horror and cruelty of the magic cultivator.

The broken northern flag was planted upside down in the snow, and a broken mummified corpse was stabbed on two sharp pieces of wood.

Fu Nanxing frowned and turned around to block Ning Xuan's sight, fearing that she would have a psychological shadow.

Ning Xuan grabbed the corner of Fu Nanxing's clothes, lowered her head and coughed while covering her lips. She closed her eyes to see the mummified corpse just now. It was not a complete mummified corpse, but only half of it. The exposed bones were exposed in the wind. , it is not difficult to imagine what this life has encountered before.

Fu Nanxing was worried about her and turned to look at her, but Ning Xuan just took advantage of her strength, straightened her body, raised her head, walked out from behind Fu Nanxing, faced the mummified corpse, and then shifted her gaze to continue walking towards the original route. go.

Everyone followed Ning Xuan, always paying attention to the surrounding movement.

"Have you sent spies to visit here?" Ning Xuan turned to look at the soldier.

The soldier said, "The northern border is too dangerous. The farthest spy is here. We have visited twice in total. When the spy came back the second time, he lost a leg, and he has not probed so deeply since then."