Part 16

Different from ordinary candlelight, the light emitted by the tears of the merman is very soft and does not require a lampshade. As long as it is placed on an ordinary candlestick, it can illuminate a small world.

Huo Zhengqing put all the mermaid tears stored in the warehouse into a box and brought it over.

"Previously, Xuan Qinglong girl exchanged three merman tears with her master to save her mortal husband, and with the merman tears in the warehouse, there are a total of six here." 

When the box was opened, the dazzling brilliance Ning Xuan could barely open her eyes, and it took a while before she got used to the light.

The tears of the sharks vary in size and shape, similar to small balls, but not regular spheres.

Ning Xuan thought that she had seen a lot of novel things in the Hehuan Sect, but the novelty turned into a novelty. As for those precious treasures, the people from the Hehuan Sect would not really use them for her to play with.

Seeing these mermaid tears now, Ning Xuan could already feel the extraordinaryness of it just by getting close.

"The merman's tears will glow in the dark. The light is soft and won't hurt your eyes. You can keep them in the room." Chenghuai closed the box and held it in front of Ning Xuan.

Ning Xuan looked at him puzzled.

What does it mean?

"Wearing mermaid tears allows you to breathe freely underwater. Those who have mermaid tears are all friends of the sea clan. If one day, you go to the waters of the East China Sea and encounter any danger, crush the mermaid tears and you can summon the sea. Clan to help." 

Chenghuai put the box in Ning Xuan's hand, 

"Give it to you."

As soon as Shizun said this, Huo Zhengqing almost choked on his own saliva, covered his lips and turned his face away.

The tears of a merman are not a merman's bead that can be formed by shedding a few tears, but a merman's tear that can only be formed naturally after hundreds of thousands of years.

Ning Xuan opened her eyes slightly, 

"Send it to me?"

Her tone was shocked and unbelievable, as if it was an incredible thing to receive his gift.

Chenghuai recalled what she once said - 

"Everything I love will leave me, and everything I love does not belong to me."

Touching her flattered eyes, his heart pierced.

"Hand out."  Chenghuai motioned.

Ning Xuan extended her palm towards him according to his instructions.

Chenghuai drew a spell on her palm, and then drew out a spiritual power, which was transformed into this box of mermaid tears.

Ning Xuan's palm was hot, but she couldn't hold back her palm tightly.

"This is a contract spell. You don't have to be afraid of losing them. As long as they are not destroyed, they will definitely come back to you." Chenghuai said.

Ning Xuan held the box, looked up at Chenghuai, and rolled her eyes, 

"Thank you Xianzun."

Her smile was bright and moving, and her eyes were full of sincere gratitude. Seeing her smile, you can instantly understand why the master is willing to treat Ning girl so well, not only because she has a demon child, but also because she has such clear and pure eyes, which makes people unbearable. Pure stained with a little darkness.

After Huo Zhengqing completed the task, he bowed and retired, and took Ning Xuan's porridge back to the small kitchen.

Ning Xuan held a box of mercenary tears, stepped on the bright moonlight, and walked into the house.

She first took out a mermaid tear, the size of a baby's fist, and placed it in a glazed palace lantern that could be hung. Then she looked up and saw that there was a place to hang this palace lantern on the top of the round table in the room, but it was too high. She had to step on something to hang it up.

Chenghuai followed behind her, and when he saw her move the stool and was about to step on it, his heart skipped a beat, he stepped forward quickly, and held her hand holding the palace lantern,